Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Liam Rosenior signs on a 3-year deal

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
My guess is that they couldn't justify him being there with Elmohamady and Roberts being their starting full backs?

They signed another LB last summer and they have the Irish lad we were after.
Cheers lads. I guess at 30 years old he just wants to play, if he's not going to be first choice you can understand the decision. I wish we were able to release players with his quality!

Kosh

'The' Yaztromo
Right that's two of the Musketeers playing for the Albion, now all we need is a youthful but dangerous d'Artagnan, and a moody, deep and contemplative Athos.

p01mc3yp.jpg

Oh yeah.

Rock Gods ago-go!

stripeyshark

All-Time Best Defence
Dec 20, 2011
Wiki page has just been changed. By a brighton fan, mind.

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003
Nice! Welcome Liam. 1 down, about 5 to go...

Doc Lynam

I hate the Daily Mail
Jun 19, 2011
Know very little about the guy to be honest but 5 years on and off prem experience and we get that in team at full back. Solid signing by the sound of it. Much prefer to have this signing then a loan still learning his trade particularly in defence.

Motogull

Todd Warrior
Sep 16, 2005
An excellent signing.

Hopefully 'we' can resume the moaning about lack of transfer activity soon.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Know very little about the guy to be honest but 5 years on and off prem experience and we get that in team at full back. Solid signing by the sound of it. Much prefer to have this signing then a loan still learning his trade particularly in defence.

Same

SteveTheSeagull

I AM A CRIPPLED ALICE FAN
Feb 14, 2015
Right that's two of the Musketeers playing for the Albion, now all we need is a youthful but dangerous d'Artagnan, and a moody, deep and contemplative Athos.

p01mc3yp.jpg

Oh yeah.

Rock Gods ago-go!

3rd guy looks like Oscar

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
Bloody hell, have we actually made a signing with which the entire collected wisdom of NSC is happy?

Macca the attacker

Apr 7, 2010
Think this proves that not everything is known when it comes to transfers. We all read everyone posting about this player and that and they know very little! I'm glad we seem to be working away hard behind the scenes and hopefully there will be more to come.

S'hampton Seagull

Oct 12, 2003
Southampton
Good signing, with plenty of Premier League experience. A real bonus he can cover both full back slots as well.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here