Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Brighton and Hove Albion v Fulham ***Official Match Thread***

jimhigham

Je Suis Rhino
Apr 25, 2009
Woking
None of us are at our most rational making statement minutes after a defeat. We're also collectively anyway because we're passionate about our team and find it hard to be objective.

This week I was discussing out troubles with a friend who follows Brentford. From his outsider's perspective he remarked that Hyppia looked like a "dead man walking" in his post match interviews and that he had seldom seen such a disengaged manager when dealing with the manager. Add our spectacular results to the mix and this friend was of the opinion that his time was all but up.

So it's not just us being all knee-jerky. It would appear to pretty much everybody how far the rot has spread.

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester
You are talking about the majority of Albion fans aren't you.

No just you and your relentless negativity. Most albion fans can handle the fact that we'll be shit some seasons but still support he team.

Feb 14, 2010
Its what we sign up for, big support, but a shit side. Supporting brighton never has been about the jokers on the pitch. It woukd be interesting if we ever did have a half decent side

-gully-

The Flux Capacitor
Nov 7, 2009
Shrewsbury
Tony is taking a while putting together a gross misconduct case. Just sack him now, no need for a turd in a shower this time.

Raleigh Chopper

Sep 1, 2011
Plymouth
To be fair Fulhams first goal was a good finish and i am sure their 2nd was lucky, but there was poor defending for both goals.
Once ahead, Fulham stepped it up and we could not live with that which is very worrying.
The fact that we had a big crowd today that will now probably reduce by 5 to 10k, the worrying 2nd half performance and our position in the league can only lead me to say that even i have seen enough and it is time for sammi to leave or resign, i think he will be gone between 5.30 tonight to monday morning.
Hoping to hear that an emergency board meeting has been arranged.

Skylar

Banned
Jul 29, 2014
Bloom has lost the plot me thinks!! Sticking with the Finnish embarrassment! He couldn't manage a good s**t get rid now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Or its Div 1 for us Bloom!!!!!!!

He won't sack him or Jones. to much money but likes to spunk Ulloa money on loans.

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester
Tony is taking a while putting together a gross misconduct case. Just sack him now, no need for a turd in a shower this time.
If he can afford to fund loans of premier league players like Bent and Bennet, then I'd be surprised if he wasn't prepared to pull the trigger and pay off someone as important as the manager.

Feb 23, 2009
Brighton factually.....
If he can afford to fund loans of premier league players like Bent and Bennet, then I'd be surprised if he wasn't prepared to pull the trigger and pay off someone as important as the manager.

Money counts in this day and age, we cannot afford to drop down a league so he will have to sack him, he must act now or after we get hammered at Derby-Co at the latest.

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester
Really? Sounds like the fans phone in agree with me.

But they're probably positive every now and then. Unlike you. It's almost like you revel in negativity; hence my suggestion that you try going off and having sex to realise that life can be ok if you let it.

TonyW

Feb 11, 2004
Money counts in this day and age, we cannot afford to drop down a league so he will have to sack him, he must act now or after we get hammered at Derby-Co at the latest.

The players we have can rescue our season PDQ.
The manager doesn't seem to have a clue how to get anywhere near the best out of them as a team.

New manger could equal decent season.

Act now Mr. Bloom...........PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

TonyW

Feb 11, 2004
But they're probably positive every now and then. Unlike you. It's almost like you revel in negativity; hence my suggestion that you try going off and having sex to realise that life can be ok if you let it.

Do you seriously think things haven't gone completely pear-shaped.
If you do, go get help....quickly.

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester

I agree, and I have a feeling that he will be gone before we reach the half way stage at the latest. This is a decent squad; there is no way that they should be third bottom right now.

Skylar

Banned
Jul 29, 2014

Really? All the phones sound rather similar week in week out. It seems it's you have problems with reality.

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
What are the FFP rules in L1? Reckon we could be screwed

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here