Any one fancy a cheep date ?

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Mr Banana

Tedious chump
Aug 8, 2005
Standing in the way of control
"He laughs off the scandalous stories that have appeared in the press about his somewhat controversial past and openly discusses the various turning points in his life."

i'm_alan_partridge190.jpg

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
She looks like a young Wendy Richards there.

BUTTERBALL

East Stand Brighton Boyz
Jul 31, 2003
location location
The date with Miss Great Britiain sounds good:

'Be the envy of your friends and bid for a date with Miss Great Britain. You’ll dine in a top London restaurant and conversation certainly won’t fall short, this lass loves football, poker and golf!'

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
Ding Dong ! said:
Didn't know Jamie Theakston was an Albion fan !!
I reckon if he had to pick a club, he'd probably say us (he comes from Ditchling) but I don't think he was ever that into it, regular in the North stand every week etc etc. Very nice bloke though; he played in goal when I was at 6th form with him. (I was, of course, nowhere near any football team of any description, even then making Ashley Neal look like Franz Beckenbauer),

tinx

Jul 6, 2003
Horsham Town
Kylies Stunt Arse said:
Are you saying you wouldn't then Tinx?

Now I'm not going as far to say I wouldn't because I would imagine she was a right dirty slag but she is not HOT.

Trigger

Jul 4, 2003
Brighton
BUTTERBALL said:
The date with Miss Great Britiain sounds good:

'Be the envy of your friends and bid for a date with Miss Great Britain. You’ll dine in a top London restaurant and conversation certainly won’t fall short, this lass loves football, poker and golf!'
*Makes Bid*

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports