Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Where's the Zaha thread gone?

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
Why are you so bothered about how other clubs are run ? Concentrate on staying in this league so you can start paying back your sugar daddy , that's assuming you have any spare cash .
Here's Doggie trying to deflect from how Cladding Palace managed to avoid its creditors in the only way the Goon Squad know how: By having a snide pop at Tony Bloom who is our 'Sugar Daddy'. Let's try and guess which owner most football fans would prefer...Spiv Holdings plc or lifelong fan? There are some really stupid people attached to Cladding Palace.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Eagle88

Oct 15, 2012
Here's Doggie trying to deflect from how Cladding Palace managed to avoid its creditors in the only way the Goon Squad know how: By having a snide pop at Tony Bloom who is our 'Sugar Daddy'. Let's try and guess which owner most football fans would prefer...Spiv Holdings plc or lifelong fan? There are some really stupid people attached to Cladding Palace.

Come on now mate have some self-respect. 'Goon' 'Spiv'

When you consider that all of our owners are lifelong palace fans... it does call into question how intelligent you are.

rogersix

Jan 18, 2014
Our crumbling off the pitch infrastructure? We've produced significantly better talent than yours over the past 20 years - there's quite literally no comparison.

Our new stand will also take our capacity to 35k and significantly increase our matchday income which will drag our revenue / wage ratio right down.

Even the most pessimistic of Palace fans think the chances of us going down are pretty low this year so no I'm not concerned. With Roy in charge next year I think the short term future looks pretty safe in general.

I'm also not convinced that relegation would hurt us more than say West Ham who no longer own a stadium, have a squad of very highly paid players, and a fanbase looking for any excuse to walk out.

in order;

you need to focus on the next 20 years.

will make no odds; same as us, the largest money stream you have by far is tv

early doors

don't worry about west am, relegaton would cripple your club

AZ Gull

@SeagullsAcademy Threads: @bhafcacademy
Oct 14, 2003
Chandler, AZ

When you consider that all of our owners are lifelong palace fans... it does call into question how intelligent you are.

Joshua Harris and David S. Blitzer are lifelong palace [sic] fans - really? ???

Deportivo Seagull

I should coco
Jul 22, 2003
Mid Sussex

Two are colonials who would have to been shown on map where Croydon is are hardly life long fans. So who’s intelligence is in question?

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Why are you so bothered about how other clubs are run ? Concentrate on staying in this league so you can start paying back your sugar daddy , that's assuming you have any spare cash .
Tony Bloom doesn't want paying back. He's converted it into shares. He's going to leave the club to his son.
This.

The thickos don't really get this though.

Deportivo Seagull

I should coco
Jul 22, 2003
Mid Sussex
Our crumbling off the pitch infrastructure? We've produced significantly better talent than yours over the past 20 years - there's quite literally no comparison.

Our new stand will also take our capacity to 35k and significantly increase our matchday income which will drag our revenue / wage ratio right down.

The real question is how much you have produced in the last 5 years as anything before that is no longer relevant. Its the now and tomorrow and not the yesterday.

The problem with the stand is that it going to cost in the region of £100M, not sure how it can be that much but there you go. You need to fund it which isn’t going to be easy and won’t be paid back with increase in capacity for a good few years.

Zaha staying is very good news for you as you wouldn’t get Replacement. As to his worth? Palace valued at £75M but no one was interested therefore his true worth is somewhere south of that. He is worth is what some will pay for him ...... time will tell.

bhanutz

Aug 23, 2005

And your chairman has a company called smoke and mirrors.. that in itself tells you everything you need to know

Eagle88

Oct 15, 2012
The real question is how much you have produced in the last 5 years as anything before that is no longer relevant. Its the now and tomorrow and not the yesterday.

The problem with the stand is that it going to cost in the region of £100M, not sure how it can be that much but there you go. You need to fund it which isn’t going to be easy and won’t be paid back with increase in capacity for a good few years.

Zaha staying is very good news for you as you wouldn’t get Replacement. As to his worth? Palace valued at £75M but no one was interested therefore his true worth is somewhere south of that. He is worth is what some will pay for him ...... time will tell.

Wan-Bissaka broke through last season for a start.

The stand is estimated at between 75-100. The current stand stays open during construction which maintains match day revenue. The investment from that stand is coming from the Americans.

Totally agree about Wilf's value. Market value is clearly lower than our value. Remains to be seen what will happen there.

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003

The Goon Squad are you, Doggie and other Palace riff raff on here. And yes, Spivs does seem appropriate when we look at the house of cards that is Cladding Palace.

Deportivo Seagull

I should coco
Jul 22, 2003
Mid Sussex
Wan-Bissaka broke through last season for a start.

The stand is estimated at between 75-100. The current stand stays open during construction which maintains match day revenue. The investment from that stand is coming from the Americans.

Totally agree about Wilf's value. Market value is clearly lower than our value. Remains to be seen what will happen there.

One player in how many seasons?

Until they actually produce it, it’s just talk. £100M isn’t an insignificant sum so be weary.
Tony Bloom is a fan and doesn’t expect his money back. His family ties go back to the 1970’s. The two colonials aren’t life long fans so what is their incentive to spunk £100M on the new stand?

Thunder Bolt

Ordinary Supporter

The phrase is have some respect. Self-respect is something Palace don't have, as you cannot tell the difference.

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003

Nothing more to say? Typical Palace, full of crap, get shown the facts and promptly disappear-much like your club's creditors money.

oneillco

Feb 13, 2013
Depends what sort of football fan you are. I'd always prefer Upton Park over the Olympic stadium and Highbury over the Emirates. Maybe the Withdean over the Amex is a bit of stretch I suppose. I do like the way you light up in Palace colours when we play you though.

Oh I see you are a "real" football fan, one however who doesn't know that Albion's previous home was The Goldstone with only temporary tenancy at Withdean. .I'm sorry mate but I can't imagine anyone would classify your collection of sheds in the same bracket as Highbury or Upton Park.

TypicalPalace

May 5, 2013
Oh I see you are a "real" football fan, one however who doesn't know that Albion's previous home was The Goldstone with only temporary tenancy at Withdean. .I'm sorry mate but I can't imagine anyone would classify your collection of sheds in the same bracket as Highbury or Upton Park.

Well your collection of sheds are hotly tipped for relegation. Football is played on the grass. Your stadium is better(currently) and our team is better. I know what I would rather have. Each to their own

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here