Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

*** England Vs New Zealand *** ICC Champions Trophy - Cardiff

warmleyseagull

Apr 17, 2011
Beaminster, Dorset
England have won the group, as will be ahead of Australia even if lose to them because number of wins is first decider between teams on equal points. Wonder if they will experiment with one or two changes?

warmleyseagull

Apr 17, 2011
Beaminster, Dorset
If any other NSCers interested, England will deffo play SF in Cardiff next Weds because they will win group. Have just bought two tickets on viagogo and there are plenty available right now.

knocky1

Jan 20, 2010
If any other NSCers interested, England will deffo play SF in Cardiff next Weds because they will win group. Have just bought two tickets on viagogo and there are plenty available right now.

I'm sure that will be the case but not sure it's definite.
What if Australia score 340+ and we are all out for less than 220. Won't that over turn the average run rates? Can't be arsed to add up all the innings to find out so gave some leeway.

We win the toss and bat first and we finish top immediately?

Good luck it will be a great day out.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
What if Australia score 340+ and we are all out for less than 220. Won't that over turn the average run rates?
England have won the group, as will be ahead of Australia even if lose to them because number of wins is first decider between teams on equal points.

Ex-Staffs Gull

Jul 5, 2003
Adelaide, SA
What if Australia score 340+ and we are all out for less than 220. Won't that over turn the average run rates? Can't be arsed to add up all the innings to find out so gave some leeway.

We win the toss and bat first and we finish top immediately?

Good luck it will be a great day out.
We will win the group by virtue of having won more games..

Games won
Head to head
Run rate.
Is the order

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here