Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Two of our players from last season in the Premiership now

JJ McClure

Go Jags
Jul 7, 2003
Hassocks
They will both be warming the bench though.
Brooker will be a last 5 mins kind of a player, and I can't see Bobby starting ahead of Keane or Portiga.

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
_________________Keller______________________

_____King_______Perry___Bunjevcevic____________

Carr______________________________________Ziege

__________Davies_________Redknapp____________

__________________Keane_______________________

________Zamora______________Postiga_____________

Not a bad side....

Herne Hill Seagull

Jul 10, 2003
Galicia
I disagree, rock old boy. Our form after Coppell took over would have kept us up comfortably had the season started when he joined. It wasn't that only 2 or 3 were good enough, it was the run of defeats under Hinshelwood that relegated us.

Those same players that were so useless at your place put 4 past a team that's now in the Premier League later in the season. Once Coppell got hold of them and had them organised they were easily good enough, but our season effectively 'began' from the Bradford game with a ten point handicap.

brighton rock

Jul 5, 2003
lancing
Herne Hill Seagull said:
I disagree, rock old boy. Our form after Coppell took over would have kept us up comfortably had the season started when he joined. It wasn't that only 2 or 3 were good enough, it was the run of defeats under Hinshelwood that relegated us.

Those same players that were so useless at your place put 4 past a team that's now in the Premier League later in the season. Once Coppell got hold of them and had them organised they were easily good enough, but our season effectively 'began' from the Bradford game with a ten point handicap.

fair point i'm proberly being a bit harsh
but whoever was in charge when zammo did'nt play brighton did not win?

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here