NOT the Honey Badger
NSC Patreon
May 8, 2007
Toronto
Normal service resumed after lunch, 124/3

keaton

Big heart, hot blood and balls. Big balls
Nov 18, 2004
Ben Brown should at least be spurred on as he'll have some decent competition for the next game

bhawoddy

Jan 25, 2011
He's the real deal by all accounts, having excelled in NZ domestic cricket this winter.

Unfortunately, he'll be playing test cricket for them sooner rather than later.

Yes, I agree. I have watched him a few times now and he's got all the makings of a great player.

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
Great to see Katy back in the line-up #Stokescandoone

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
Great to see Katy back in the line-up #Stokescandoone

I wonder if England will recall him after a couple of days due to Stokes and others Batfliddery down the order , cant imagine he will play all 4 days then play Sunday in the test , i cant imagine England have given up on him already after one poor match , that would be mental considering the amount of chances some of the other goons have had .

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
So what is happening with this BBC commentary......to be fair just having crowd noise is an improvement on Leesey and Legside.

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
I wonder if England will recall him after a couple of days due to Stokes and others Batfliddery down the order , cant imagine he will play all 4 days then play Sunday in the test , i cant imagine England have given up on him already after one poor match , that would be mental considering the amount of chances some of the other goons have had .

To be honest I'm not sure that he has what it takes to succeed at test cricket, but then I'm not sure about Stokes either. To bag a pair in that last test match is piss poor from the ginga.

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
From 299-3 to 314-7 Piolet was so astounded at lasting a over he decidef to hit his own wicket in disgust at being made to bat that long

jakarta

May 25, 2007
Sullington
Thoughts from Horsham where I watched the first two sessions today:

Nice to see Nash actually try and construct an innings although Warwicks bowling for most of the day was very, very ordinary and if Rankin and Woakes are England players then so am I......

Not nice to see Trott attempt to be a cheating w*nker by trying to convince the umpires that he hadn't touched the rope when Nash hit a Boundary - as Spitting Image said 'I've never met a Nice Seth Efrican'.

Nice to watch the Chopper and Wright partnership, maybe Sussex have met a Nice Seth Efrican?

Nice to see that there was a traditional Sussex collapse at the end of the day although I had gone by then.

Nice to remind myself that Horsham is a LOVELY ground and nice to see there was a big crowd there, on a Monday, for a 4 Day County Cricket game that the ECB evidently despise.

Looks like a good one brewing up so hope to be there most of Day 3. :thumbsup:

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here