Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Chelsea away tickets

amexee

Jun 19, 2011
haywards heath
Did you click 'SEE MORE AREAS' ? They are still showing now.

Just gone back in. I did click see more areas, but when it showed only 79 tickets left I panicked. If I had scrolled down past the sold out areas I would have seen the rest. oh well, school boy error, not to be repeated.

jamie the seagull

Jul 27, 2011
Below the Default Area showing there is a grey button " see more areas". Press it and more show. Use scroll butoon as sold out areas also show.
No Queue now. Tickets left:
SL3 - 82, SL4 - 51
SU4 - 136, SU5 - 70
Total = 339

Mo Gosfield

Aug 11, 2010
Below the Default Area showing there is a grey button " see more areas". Press it and more show. Use scroll butoon as sold out areas also show.
No Queue now. Tickets left:
SL3 - 82, SL4 - 51
SU4 - 136, SU5 - 70
Total = 339

Yes.
I panicked as well and didn't scroll down far enough.

Titanic

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
West Sussex
Rather surprised that we are at Tier 2 and there is no queue and there are 300+ tickets still available.

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patreon
Aug 8, 2005
Rather surprised that we are at Tier 2 and there is no queue and there are 300+ tickets still available.

Indeed. Although similar selling profile to Spurs which is arguably similar in every respect including hassle of travel.

Is it PotG?

Thrifty non-licker
Feb 20, 2017
Sussex by the Sea
A day with extended family, eating leftovers of a turkey I didn't want anyway and the sprout flatulence lingering from yesterday's ridiculously large and unnecessary roast OR a day out with pals watching football in the fresh air with some of the best players around and a few beers.

I'm undecided.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here