Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Palace] The dumping ground for posts made by Palace fans on non-Palace threads

Leighgull

Dec 27, 2012
I think the idea is you can post on ANY thread apart from football ones that have nothing to do with Palace.

I dont think that's it. Palace fans can't post their Jester drivel on ANY other thread but this one.

It's like when you're having a grown up discussion indoors when an ADHD 2 year old runs in and starts shitting on the coffee table.

Shun them as you would shun a rabid dog.

CPFC G

Dec 24, 2011
I dont think that's it. Palace fans can't post their Jester drivel on ANY other thread but this one.

It's like when you're having a grown up discussion indoors when an ADHD 2 year old runs in and starts shitting on the coffee table.

Shun them as you would shun a rabid dog.

This jester crap you keep harping on about is laughable. You Tarquins are the biggest jesters in the FL.

2i9pjsw.jpg

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
So I can't post on ANY other thread apart from this one ?
Not even if it's NOT a Brighton one ?
North Korea ???

Not that at all, no.

You can post anywhere you like, but if you post anything piss-takey on Albion threads it will be moved here in order to give the discussion the best chance of continuing without descending into the same old tired Albion v Palace binfest.

I still think this approach is preferable to the BBS where, I understand, opposing fans are banished to an away end visited by 7 Palace fans and many tumbleweeds.

Would you really rather have that here, where you could only post in a sub-forum where next to no one will read what you write?

Leighgull

Dec 27, 2012
This jester crap you keep harping on about is laughable. You Tarquins are the biggest jesters in the FL.

2i9pjsw.jpg

It's supposed to be laughable you clown. It's about jesters.

Eagles...my arse. What has your ridiculous yard got to do with that noble bird? No. Jestermen. Far more appropriate.

Red'n'Blue

Jan 6, 2011
Not that at all, no.

You can post anywhere you like, but if you post anything piss-takey on Albion threads it will be moved here in order to give the discussion the best chance of continuing without descending into the same old tired Albion v Palace binfest.

I still think this approach is preferable to the BBS where, I understand, opposing fans are banished to an away end visited by 7 Palace fans and many tumbleweeds.

Would you really rather have that here, where you could only post in a sub-forum where next to no one will read what you write?

They are only "banished" if they can't behave on the rest of the forum.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
They are only "banished" if they can't behave on the rest of the forum.

I recall reading references on here where people joined the BBS with a 'provocative' name and we're never allowed to post. Here you are - we give the benefit of the doubt. I have read people making a single post on BBS and then being 'banished' to the away end or just insta-banned completely.

It's my belief that NSC is far less draconian on the treatment of away fans than most other club-specific forums. Regardless, it's not up for debate. If you don't like it here, don't post.

At least you acknowledge that your team weren't very good then. You got lucky that your very overrated player had the game of his life.

I've watched the semi dvd so many times I've lost count, We were by far better than Brighton on the night apart from a couple of chances Brighton weren't in the game at all, Zaha just had to shut you up and that he did :thumbsup:

andy1980

Feb 23, 2009
I recall reading references on here where people joined the BBS with a 'provocative' name and we're never allowed to post. Here you are - we give the benefit of the doubt. I have read people making a single post on BBS and then being 'banished' to the away end or just insta-banned completely.

It's my belief that NSC is far less draconian on the treatment of away fans than most other club-specific forums. Regardless, it's not up for debate. If you don't like it here, don't post.

I think away fans are allowed to post anywhere on the BBS, but whenever someone does they get told to go to the away end by the Palace fans on there. So there isn't much point in posting on their main forum.

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne
At what point does Palace success stop being lucky?

You were extremely lucky to be promoted. Even the palace fans I know in person acknowledge that.

However, you were not lucky to stay up. You did that on merit and fully deserved to remain in the premier league. There, does that satisfy you?

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Nestling in green nowhere
I think away fans are allowed to post anywhere on the BBS, but whenever someone does they get told to go to the away end by the Palace fans on there. So there isn't much point in posting on their main forum.

It's pointless even trying to have a sensible discussion over there. I always post as me...no stupid BBS handle like the Jolly Jestermen who come on here. Every time I've been "moderated" within 10 minutes

andy1980

Feb 23, 2009
It's pointless even trying to have a sensible discussion over there. I always post as me...no stupid BBS handle like the Jolly Jestermen who come on here. Every time I've been "moderated" within 10 minutes

I think I tried it 3 times. Twice I was sworn at and told to go back to the away end and the third I got ignored.

Phat Baz 68

Get a ****ing life mate !
Apr 16, 2011

Benzhiyi

Feb 8, 2004
Not that at all, no.

Wildly incorrect.

I've been one of the more active moderators on there for nearly a decade and not once banned a Brighton fan for conversing with the locals on matters not related to Albion. Like, N-E-V-E-R. Sure, the odd, obvious wind-up merchant in GPD gets bumped to the Away Fans End, but the majority of your boys are free to post where they like, when they like.

Then again, I've also never Paul Daniels-ed a matchday thread into thin air so as to avoid my fellow forum members getting egg on their faces, so I guess we all have our moderating foibles.

Anyway, your board, your rules. You want us gone, I'm gone. Even so, I look forward to sharing a drink with those of you who can take a bit of gentle ribbing at next year's REMF game. No, not that kind. Well, not unless you buy me a beer first...

Dec 3, 2012
You were extremely lucky to be promoted. Even the palace fans I know in person acknowledge that.

However, you were not lucky to stay up. You did that on merit and fully deserved to remain in the premier league. There, does that satisfy you?

Partly. Palace were top when Freedman went and took all the coaching staff with him. To still get promoted was a huge achievement, not luck. As I've said before Brighton could only manage 1 win in 4 attempts. That tells me Palace were not a bad side at all.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here