Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

No Swearing at Stadium:MK

Justice

Dangerous Idiot
Jun 21, 2012
Born In Shoreham
All the clubs now want to be a family club as they have worked out families are the biggest cash cow. No swearing at a football match it's pathetic FFS.

portway

Mar 31, 2009
Again some hilarious rhetoric on here regarding swearing at Stad MK. Don't worry you won't you won't get chucked out
for swearing under your breath on Saturday as MK send you packing. And oh this no history thing again ? Any answers
to a Brighton born player as influential as Delli Ali ? Zzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Driver8

On the road...
NSC Patron
Jul 31, 2005
North Wales
Again some hilarious rhetoric on here regarding swearing at Stad MK. Don't worry you won't you won't get chucked out
for swearing under your breath on Saturday as MK send you packing. And oh this no history thing again ? Any answers

If he is such a hero of yours how come you can't spell his name right?

Plastic club with plastic fans.

Lethargic

Oct 11, 2006
Horsham
Sh1t better have a word with the boy (11) then he will be well p1ssed off no way he will be able to hold his tongue, still he should be OK outside the ground on his own till the games over.

Go play with the concrete cows.

sussex_guy2k2

Jun 6, 2014
They've obviously been watching JFC in action for most of the season - it brings out the torrets in all of us.

ditchy

a man with a sound track record as a source of qua
Jul 8, 2003
brighton
We,ve all got Tourettes , We,ve all got Tourettes We're Brighton And Hove Albion we,ve got F****NG Tourettes .

Hiney

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Penrose, Cornwall
So I have been told by a few people that the MK Dons have a very strict no swearing rule as they like to promote themselves as a Family-friendly club. A friend of mine (QPR fan as it happens) verified this telling me that indeed he was ejected from the ground for swearing - he was in the home section so I'm guessing that was relevant. If we take a lead on Saturday,, then I'm guessing that We're 'king brilliant will be sung. Might be interesting to see how many get thrown out at that point

Hilarious.

This could be interesting

The Kid Frankie

Sep 5, 2012
This kind of policy just about sums up the likes of MK Mongs.

Personally I'm hoping for appalling behavior from our fans. Not sitting in your allocated seat and swearing is small fry. At very least I want to see a fat bald beer monster show his hairy arse crack to the home fans before fighting the stewards and ob who try and sling him out. Seeing the shocked looks on the faces of the family fans would make my week. This is football not kiddie picnic time.

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
It just goes to show that if you price tickets cheaply people will put up with anything. Bus replacement service to 3 Bridges? Check. Shit pubs / no pubs? Check. No beer on the concourse? Fifty percent chance of check. Ground miles from the station? Check. Stewards enforcing allocated seating and no swearing in the away end? Good luck with that. Rest of stadium empty save a few plastic mongs? Massive, great big check.

Going to enjoy listening to this one on the radio.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location

So to get this straight. You're talking about an ex-Dongs player who is currently all of 19 years of age, playing his first season in the PL. And because he came from MK, that means that your club has "history" ? As for him being influencial, you'll have to tell me what he's won. I googled it, but it didn't come up with anything.

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012
one of my favourite swears is cockjugglingthunder****. do you think i'd manage the whole expletive or would i be ejected as soon as i got the cock out?

That's taking it one step too far... :lol:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here