Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The new Deco 14-1 1st goal scorer against Bolton...

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester
I had a tenner on Toshiba to score any time - easy money. Also had a cheeky 2 quid on Greer at 18-1 for a laugh.

HHGull

BZ fan club
Dec 29, 2011
£10 on Joao to score first. Also £10 on Joao to score anytime, Brighton to win 2-1.

Also well done!!

I had £2 on Tex last goalscorer at 14s. Nice but not that nice!

Mr Smggles

May 11, 2009
Winchester
Also well done!!

I had £2 on Tex last goalscorer at 14s. Nice but not that nice!

Certainly wasn't the 75/1 the other guy got, that must've been first Goalscorer, but hey ho! Pays for my MOT and service!

The downside is, the missus picked it and I told her she can have half of any winnings she picks :facepalm:

lost in london

Dec 10, 2003
London
Sneaky Bet365 / stupid me. Got the £10 free bet for matching my deposit. Used my £10 deposit on Text anytime at 6.5-1 (my first bet had to be placed to release the free tenner). Used the free tenner on £5 Kaz anytime, £5 Text first goalscorer. Thought I would only have to 'play through' the free tenner bets to release any winnings, turns out I have to play through the £60 before I can get my £65 winnings.

Anyone got any tips on the best / safest way to do that?

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
£10 on Joao to score first. Also £10 on Joao to score anytime, Brighton to win 2-1.

Boooooom!

I had him 1st BUT did land an acca returning 50

New villa draw / Swans / Super seagulls 👍

Tarpon

Sep 12, 2013
BN1
Tex 1st goal scorer - nope (14-1)
Tex 1st goal scorer and 2-1 win - nope (75-1)
Tex anytime scorer - yep (11-2)
Ended up a few quid up. Knew I'd regret not betting anytime and 2-1 win...

Bob!

Coffee Buyer
Jul 5, 2003
Just the quid on Tex as last goalscorer here.
14/1

akipling

Jan 12, 2010
Morecambe
Sneaky Bet365 / stupid me. Got the £10 free bet for matching my deposit. Used my £10 deposit on Text anytime at 6.5-1 (my first bet had to be placed to release the free tenner). Used the free tenner on £5 Kaz anytime, £5 Text first goalscorer. Thought I would only have to 'play through' the free tenner bets to release any winnings, turns out I have to play through the £60 before I can get my £65 winnings.

Anyone got any tips on the best / safest way to do that?

Yeah £10 a week on Tex anytime scorer! If it doesn't come in then hey-ho you've lost a tenner but had 6 weeks entertainment!

Failing that find a 2 horse race (I don't necessarily mean horses too) where they are evenly matched. - both should be 5/6. Put £60 on one runner from this account and £60 on the other from another account - read the t&c's but I doubt they would count £30 on each (using your b365 account only) towards the turnover as you're guaranteeing a result. You will lose a tenner but unfortunately that's how bookies make their margins.

If you're going to do this then I cannot stress enough to read the t&c's as some bookies only allow the turn to be down at odds greater than evens (2.0). But if they do, there might also be another opportunity to open a new account with another bookie offering free bets when placing your 'laying' bet. Again tho, make sure you read their t&c's too!

Last edited:

Albumen

Don't wait for me!
Jan 19, 2010
Brighton - In your face
£130 my way this morning. Lovely. This together with £50 for the midweek win I've done rather well. And I don't bet much. Thanks to Halifax seagull, and [MENTION=6886]Bozza[/MENTION] for tweeting it.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here