Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Kit reveal at some yet-to-be-determined time in the future

stripeyshark

All-Time Best Defence
Dec 20, 2011
The article says:
"From the beginning of the 2014/15 campaign, Prostate Cancer UK’s distinctive Man of Men symbol will be included on every single player’s kit as part of his individual squad number"
I see no such symbol on the "teaser" photo, hence I suspect that it isn't the final article.

Ah I see. Good shout!

Cheshire Cat

The most curious thing..
Can't see the reason for all the excitement myself - its bound to be some variant on blue and white stripes with or without a collar, round or v-neck, and some adverts splashed all over it. So what's the fuss?

sebtucknott

Aug 22, 2011
Shoreham-by-Sea
The article says:
"From the beginning of the 2014/15 campaign, Prostate Cancer UK’s distinctive Man of Men symbol will be included on every single player’s kit as part of his individual squad number"
I see no such symbol on the "teaser" photo, hence I suspect that it isn't the final article.

Something like this...

0,,10794~12857593,00.jpg

http://www.football-league.co.uk/footballleaguenews/20140523/the-football-league-plays-numbers-game-in-support-of-charity_2305626_3852277

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
It's been delayed now.

My source has told me that Sammy Lee was the model for the Nike body armour and briefs that the players and staff will wear, as part of the deal.

There is a hasty re-shoot up at the Amex today. Martin Perry is rumoured to be the replacement model.

saafend_seagull

Jul 5, 2003
BN1
Think I know why the club are delaying just purely speculating.

Accounting period starts 1st JULY. Barber obviously is maximising the accounting income for the new FFP period as we are comfortably in it for the 30 June 2014 year end.

Dan Aitch

May 31, 2013
No yellow trim. Or any other colour.

Or a completely bloody generic photo designed to get us outraged/excited/enlarged.

edna krabappel

NSC Patreon
Jul 7, 2003

Pinkie Brown

I'll look after the skirt
Sep 5, 2007
Neues Zeitalter DDR
Oh go on then - I can't keep it secret any longer. Paul will be really pissed off with me, but...Oh well?

images

But we have kept the stripes.......

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
Or a bit like this.

I think it will look a lot like this with stripes instead of hoops. Oh, it will have a solid back, blue or white, down to about 3/4 of the length. Then the stripes at the bottom. Of course, it will have the black tick as per the stripe template shirt.

apaja6a8.jpg

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here