Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Hemed to Reading?

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
Why the feck would he go to tinpot in championship, when he can do tinpot with the Albion in the PREMIER LEAGUE?
:shootself:facepalm::shrug::

jamie the seagull

Jul 27, 2011
A tweaked calf muscle and rested for a meaningless friendly, doesn't entail visiting A&E.

And last season...and the season before that....
If Reading are offering 2/3 year contract whilst we let him run down his contract, he maybe tempted..
Better goal scorer than Baldock will ever be yet who have ee chosen to renew.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
I doubt Hemed is going anywhere before January at the very earliest.

I hope he gets a new contract in fact.

BUTTERBALL

East Stand Brighton Boyz
Jul 31, 2003
location location
£4m is a reasonable offer for a player of his ability with a year left on his contract. We should take it if we have a couple of top drawer signings lined up.

Behind Enemy Lines

Jul 18, 2003
London
We don't know if he has or hasn't been offered a deal.

Ok, good point. Let me qualify that. It's pretty unusual for the Albion not to have tied a player's contract down if they want to keep him as they approach, or are in, their final year. And when the club offers a new deal to a player, it's made public.

TheDuke

Oct 28, 2011
Arundel
Ok, good point. Let me qualify that. It's pretty unusual for the Albion not to have tied a player's contract down if they want to keep him as they approach, or are in, their final year. And when the club offers a new deal to a player, it's made public.
Not quite right BEL. Just cast your mind back to others running down their contracts.... I'm sure there are negotiations going on behind the lines. Dale S is a perfect example as is Stockers... there were offers in and probably refused without us knowing the full facts.

sussex_guy2k2

Jun 6, 2014
Sidwell and Norwood both are as good doing the job that Kayal does if not better. Kayal was very good the season before last but was a huge disappointment when ever he played last season seems to have lost his edge.

Anyone want to call the exaggeration police? I'd like to report a crime!

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
I expect new deals soon for Hemed, Hunemeier and Rosenior but suspect the club are a little 'busy' at the moment.

Also don't forget when Bruno signed a new deal it was only announced weeks later.

Last edited:

darkwolf666

Nov 8, 2015
Sittingbourne, Kent
And last season...and the season before that....
If Reading are offering 2/3 year contract whilst we let him run down his contract, he maybe tempted..
Better goal scorer than Baldock will ever be yet who have ee chosen to renew.

We're not really revisiting the Baldock doesn't score enough goals sh1t again, are we.

I thought last season it was conclusively proven we were a better TEAM with him on the pitch and scored more goals with him in the team!

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here