Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Dan Harding Whitehawk player

twowheelsbest

Nov 1, 2009
Brighton
Oh dear! , now what did he say when he left us?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

twowheelsbest

Nov 1, 2009
Brighton
Did he say "my name isn't Luke, it's Dan" perhaps!

Meant Dan, don't know where that came from![emoji35][emoji35][emoji35][emoji35][emoji15][emoji15][emoji15][emoji15]

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
He had a family tragedy, one of his twin girls died.

I dont wish to sound heartless but that shouldnt affect the team he plays for provided the family were together, like living where he does and playing for Portsmouth. I can fully understand not wanting to live away from the family in a hotel up north.

brighton terra

Dec 5, 2008
Worthing
I dont wish to sound heartless but that shouldnt affect the team he plays for provided the family were together, like living where he does and playing for Portsmouth. I can fully understand not wanting to live away from the family in a hotel up north.

Well you do sound heartless!! He joined Eastleigh for personal reasons (as already stated) and turned down Portsmouth because he'd previously played for Southampton, and still wanted to live in the city! Sounds as though he was doing the honourable thing, so give him a break!!

LVGull

May 13, 2016
Well you do sound heartless!! He joined Eastleigh for personal reasons (as already stated) and turned down Portsmouth because he'd previously played for Southampton, and still wanted to live in the city! Sounds as though he was doing the honourable thing, so give him a break!!

Ditto

Eggman

Jul 8, 2003
West Sussex
This. Come on BG

DJ NOBO

Jul 18, 2004
Wiltshire
He had a family tragedy, one of his twin girls died.

Worse than that - two of his triplets. I'm sure most Albion fans wish him all the best at whitehawk

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
I fully appreciate why he wouldnt wanted to have signed with a club up north and being split up from his family and respect that view. To a certain degree I can understand him not wanting to sign for Portsmouth both having played for and living in Southampton but isnt that sad indictment of society as obviously he need to do the best for his family but couldnt do so because of fans rivalry. If this came across as being hard hearted I apologise as it was not intended. The family should take priority over all else.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Can a mod please change the thread title to DAN Harding?

Farehamseagull

Solly March Fan Club
Nov 22, 2007
Sarisbury Green, Southampton
What a disaster of a thread all round.

Whilst it was amusing watching Will Buckley skin him every time, some of the anti Harding feeling amongst Albion fans is over the top. Nice guy who had a good career. Whitehawk makes a lot of sense for him at this stage of his career.

Yes, indeed ... a nice guy. Roz and I had the pleasure of spending a morning with him, way back, when he agreed to have his photo taken with the trophy that the Albion had just won and any Albion fans who were prepared to pay for the privilege. Proceeds went to the BHAFC Historians Society. Roz did the snapping, I did the admin, and Dan kept the fans entertained.

I was amused by his answer to the question "Why aren't you in the Club Calendar?" (Which had something of a Calendar Boys theme about it).

"I was in Kazakhstan at the time".

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
I may go and BOO him. After all he told Magoo he would sign when he returned from holiday and ended up signing for Leeds.

Was so glad when Buckley showed him his arse and virtually reduced him to tears.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here