Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Premier League 21/10 - 22/10

joeinbrighton

Nov 20, 2012
Brighton
Have a hunch that all 3 promoted teams will be staying up come the end of the season. Huddersfield probably the ones most likely to be looking over their shoulders, but their pressing game will cause problems when they're on their game. There's certainly a few other teams in the division with issues they need to resolve.

GreersElbow

Jan 5, 2012
A Northern Outpost
5543EA04-6E16-4A6B-B072-7EE9E9CDCE81.png10 shots. 0 on target ��

Quinney

Aug 3, 2009
Hastings
No Palace about? I thought they'd discovered how to use their keyboards again. Hopefully they will continue this woeful form and keep those twats off here.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
Worth noting that Palace have still only actually scored ONE goal this season, as their first last week was an OG.

That means we're currently 9 games into the season and Chelsea's Cesar Azpilicueta is Palace's joint top scorer.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Worth noting that Palace have still only actually scored ONE goal this season, as their first last week was an OG.

That means we're currently 9 games into the season and Chelsea's Cesar Azpilicueta is Palace's joint top scorer.
He's scored as many for Palace as the whole Palace team put together :lol:

Jan 22, 2017
Palace never really looked like scoring other than a shot across goal from Loftus-Cheek late on. They were hard to break down and I didn't think we would do it as we were very slow and sloppy. Thankfully Merino won it for us. Cabaye has always been a little shithouse.

Palace have West Ham next, huge game for them. I think they're doomed.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Quite enjoying keeping half an eye on this bore fest at St Mary's. Ooo - a Chadli highlight! (missed). A draw would suit but I'd settle for a baggy win. Huge pleasure to see two sides, crapper than us. Boy did we dodge a bullet not signing ShLong. :lolol:

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Quite enjoying keeping half an eye on this bore fest at St Mary's. Ooo - a Chadli highlight! (missed). A draw would suit but I'd settle for a baggy win. Huge pleasure to see two sides, crapper than us. Boy did we dodge a bullet not signing ShLong. :lolol:

I said at the time people were saying we should bring him in that he was not as good as we have already.but he has Premier experience.

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann
Southampton winning.

Billy the Fish

Technocrat
Oct 18, 2005
Haywards Heath
Have a hunch that all 3 promoted teams will be staying up come the end of the season. Huddersfield probably the ones most likely to be looking over their shoulders, but their pressing game will cause problems when they're on their game. There's certainly a few other teams in the division with issues they need to resolve.

Agree, I think all 3 teams have enough to stay up. Think there might be a surprise relegation this year, someone like West Ham, Stoke, West Brom or Everton

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here