Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Donations sought to buy blue and white stuff

GM98

Sep 6, 2008
Shoreham
East Upper, Time to Join In?

I hope the East Upper will join in. I managed to get a ticket and purchased 30 Blue balloons.

If anyone can tell me where to get streamers I will be in the 2nd row, could be fun.

"Excuse me, that streamer landed on my head":drama:

Madafwo

I'm probably being facetious.
Nov 11, 2013
I hope the East Upper will join in. I managed to get a ticket and purchased 30 Blue balloons.

If anyone can tell me where to get streamers I will be in the 2nd row, could be fun.

I'm also East Upper so there will definitely be something up there.

B-right-on

Living the dream
Apr 23, 2015
Shoreham Beaaaach
Done. As long as the pratts above us in WSU right near the North end done get something heavier than a ballon or a streamer. Had sweets, money and all sorts of stuff dropped on us this season in the NW corner.

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patron
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven
Done. As long as the pratts above us in WSU right near the North end done get something heavier than a ballon or a streamer. Had sweets, money and all sorts of stuff dropped on us this season in the NW corner.

The WSU is above the 1901 seats, even at the North end. Are you sure the stuff dropped is coming from the WSU and not the shelf in between the West and North, this section is above the NW corner?

Mellor 3 Ward 4

Jul 27, 2004
saaf of the water

I don't think the WSU goes above the North stand. Only the shelf where the groups of kids go.

burnee54

East Upper Hermit
Sep 1, 2011
up the downs
I'd not want to set up 23,746 (and counting) of the things, but I could probably set some up, yes.

(I also have [MENTION=21321]goodoldsussexbythesea[/MENTION].com and @wearebrightonsuperbrighton.com amongst others)
Not sure if anyone else has mentioned it but...

Bozza have you thought of selling the email addresses to raise some funds. I would be happy to contribute either way but I think you might get a better response if people thought they were getting something back for their money.
Apart from steamers and a cracking Atmosphere of course.

Donation sent via paypal.

oneillco

Feb 13, 2013

If you are in the second row of the ESU you have to do ticker-tape: print 10 sheets of A4 blue on one side then cut each sheet into 8 equal squares. Hold like a deck of cards and throw upwards as the team comes-out. Each square, blue on one side and white on the other, will flash as they come down and land in Grandad's Bovril in ESL.

erkan

Dec 9, 2004
Eastbourne
If you are in the second row of the ESU you have to do ticker-tape: print 10 sheets of A4 blue on one side then cut each sheet into 8 equal squares. Hold like a deck of cards and throw upwards as the team comes-out. Each square, blue on one side and white on the other, will flash as they come down and land in Grandad's Bovril in ESL.
This is good. In addition to the funded spectacle against Bristol hopefully there will also be a fairly massive DIY effort v. Wigan.

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
This is good. In addition to the funded spectacle against Bristol hopefully there will also be a fairly massive DIY effort v. Wigan.

I still have a box of streamers that will be getting LUZZED from the WSU.

The streamers, I mean. Not the box.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Thanks to all those who donated. The final numbers are:

NSC: £200.00
Paypal donations: £1118.50
Bank donations: £495.00
Cash donation £10.00

Total: £1823.50