Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Huds vs Citeh

Adders1

Jan 14, 2013
Just watching the replay in Oz....Jesus Christ Huddersfield look good - the midfield look very disciplined, forwards are inventive...whole team is very fit, and seem to be playing with a smile on their face against world class players. Looking forward to seeing how they do against Reading 😑

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
Just watching the replay in Oz....Jesus Christ Huddersfield look good - the midfield look very disciplined, forwards are inventive...whole team is very fit, and seem to be playing with a smile on their face against world class players. Looking forward to seeing how they do against Reading ��

I think their manager is like Hughton- he has instilled the same togetherness and team spirit. If I was a gambling man I would put money on them going up. They also look like they are the best team in the division right now. The Albion only have to finish above Huddersfield to be sure of a top 2 finish in my opinon.

clippedgull

Hotdogs, extra onions
Aug 11, 2003
Near Ducks, Geese, and Seagulls
They have got a decent work ethic in the squad and they know how to pressurise teams. At the moment I think they are the team with the greatest threat to our auto promotion hopes. Hopefully we can handle the building pressure and keep them at bay.

One Teddy Maybank

NSC Patreon
Aug 4, 2006
Worthing
They have got a decent work ethic in the squad and they know how to pressurise teams. At the moment I think they are the team with the greatest threat to our auto promotion hopes. Hopefully we can handle the building pressure and keep them at bay.

How I feel. The only trouble with playing a high press game, is how sustainable it is over a period of time.

Good team though and hope we can both get up.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

sparkie

Jul 17, 2003
Hove
The replay means their game at Wolves in 10 days time will be rearranged. It can only help us if their schedule gets further congested and I hope they beat Man City in the replay.

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
The replay means their game at Wolves in 10 days time will be rearranged. It can only help us if their schedule gets further congested and I hope they beat Man City in the replay.

Me too, however, it could give them added impetus by keeping winning. Any footballer will tell you that they prefer playing to training.

essbee

Jan 5, 2005
Next season is Hudds. season - just as last season you could have said the same about us.

Tony Le Mesmer

Jul 5, 2003
South Wales
Talksport said Huddersfield rested 5 players yesterday.
Man City although not at full strength had a very strong side full of Internationals.

Suggests Huddersfield have strength in depth

El Turi

Injured
Aug 13, 2005
Argentina
Their gameplan is based on high energy pressing so I'm hoping their upcoming fixture pile up is going to scupper their promotion hopes.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
It would be good, but they made 10 changes to the team that beat us. That's ridiculous.

sir albion

Jan 6, 2007
SWINDON
I think their manager is like Hughton- he has instilled the same togetherness and team spirit. If I was a gambling man I would put money on them going up. They also look like they are the best team in the division right now. The Albion only have to finish above Huddersfield to be sure of a top 2 finish in my opinon.
Absolutely and when you have this money isn't everything :)

Dancin Ninja BHA

Jul 6, 2003
Teams DO raise their game once in a while for a bigger team people are forgetting.........

I seem to recall an FA Cup match at Spurs 10 plus years ago where we played bloody well, only lost to a Robbie Keane special with less than 10 minutes left.

Yes, they are playing well, but there are not a super team

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here