Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Michu ?

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
I started this, didn't I? I mentioned Michu as an example of a successful signing who was cheaper than an unsuccessful signing, this led to BG suggesting him as a potential signing for us, and now twitter picked it up from here as something more substantial than it was.

I'm sorry.

Pevenseagull

Anti-greed coalition
Jul 20, 2003
Can walk in a straight line, winces at the thought of negotiating a revolving door. Cracking player but now damaged beyond repair.

chaileyjem

#BarberIn
NSC Patron
Jun 27, 2012
Not that I necessarily believe it... but there's no evidence to suggest this is an Albion fan. This account tweets about transfers of all FL clubs and is at least a decent source, better than most completely fabrication based transfer accounts.

No idea

but its rare for these made up transfer accounts to share dev squad news like the contract of Jeff Monakana ?
https://twitter.com/TheFLZone/status/689473071401549824

or do injury news, just for the Albion
https://twitter.com/TheFLZone/status/717035612554002432

or this
https://twitter.com/TheFLZone/status/721275385913192448

its a fan. its all made up speculation. and its another thread on NSC treating it as gospel. Oh well. months more of this to go.

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
FFS Michu is permanently crocked. Even if he impressed for a week's trial it would be no indication he could get through a 46 week season. If we wanted an iffy crock we'd be better off giving Bobby another year.

Ecosse Exile

May 20, 2009
Alicante, Spain
[/I][/B]

But he might play left back :)

Left back in the changing rooms :lolol:

I don't believe there is any truth in this whatsoever but if we believe that he has miraculously grown back the tissue/cartilage or whatever is missing, and he can get through an intensive medical and the majority of games next season then sure sign him up, after all he is only 30 years old, could do a job for a fair few years.

Telford Seagull

Jul 5, 2011
Telford
The rumour was originally from [MENTION=27918]Liv[/MENTION]eTransferNew on twitter, before the other account used the same tweet as they have done for most recent transfer rumours. They're actually quite reliable and have a half decent track record.

Diego Napier

Mar 27, 2010
I started this, didn't I? I mentioned Michu as an example of a successful signing who was cheaper than an unsuccessful signing, this led to BG suggesting him as a potential signing for us, and now twitter picked it up from here as something more substantial than it was.

I'm sorry.

Now c'mon, stop trying to take the credit! You know that where football rumours are concerned, BG is the undisputed horses mouth.

Personally, I'm clueless about all matters equine, I couldn't tell you one end of the beast from the other.

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Basically, unless Roy DeAlien on twitter says it's happening I'm highly sceptical :lolol:

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Michu and Agbonlahore, what a pairing that would be. Oh my days.

Randsta

Aug 8, 2011
Eastbourne
I'd rather have Pichu up front

250px-172Pichu.png

Gullflyinghigh

Apr 23, 2012
Pretty sure there are safer/better bets than permanently crocked one season wonders out there...hope so anyway!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here