Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Next Albion manager - tracking the betting market

akipling

Jan 12, 2010
Morecambe
You can still get 2/7 at betvictor. I managed to get 2 x £25 on, I know it's not much but it should be the easiest £14 I've ever made - fingers crossed for no last ditch u-turn lol

Greeko

May 17, 2007
Eastbourne
Bet Victor voided bets placed this morning said he had already been appointed. Not sure how they can get away with it as it was at least 2 hours after I put a bet on (£70 at 2/7) before it was officially confirmed. I have sent a complaint e-mail but doubt if I will get anywhere

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
It was said that Chris Kamara knew on Sunday but couldnt release it. I read it somewhere but not sure where as I read so much possibly sky sports on line.

Last edited:

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
Bit of money for Chris Hughton in the last hour :moo:
The timing of this quote is quite telling. Wasn't Hughton at the training ground for a 4 hour interview at about this time. I wonder which one of the staff had a sneaky tenner on him.

:lolol:

8ace

Banned
Jul 21, 2003
Brighton
The timing of this quote is quite telling. Wasn't Hughton at the training ground for a 4 hour interview at about this time. I wonder which one of the staff had a sneaky tenner on him.

:lolol:

Indeed - perk of the job I guess.
Didn't play myself until Bozza started dropping hints on this thread a couple of hours later.

8ace

Banned
Jul 21, 2003
Brighton
Bet Victor voided bets placed this morning said he had already been appointed. Not sure how they can get away with it as it was at least 2 hours after I put a bet on (£70 at 2/7) before it was officially confirmed. I have sent a complaint e-mail but doubt if I will get anywhere

F*ckers - I had a bit more on with Corals this morning (after the 2/7 with BV had gone) and they have honoured that.
I managed to have a bit on Tony Pulis for West Brom this morning at 4/7 - I'm worried they won't honour that now.

akipling

Jan 12, 2010
Morecambe
My £50 got voided too. Account closed!

Bucky

Nov 29, 2014

stealing from the bookies tut tut

8ace

Banned
Jul 21, 2003
Brighton
Welcome to the world of modern bookies [MENTION=15426]akipling[/MENTION] and [MENTION=6688]Greeko[/MENTION]

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here