Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

General Election 2017

Big G

Dec 14, 2005
Brighton
But they are bad, bbc has F all to do with it, you only have to put your brain into first gear and not just blindly believe everything the press and media tells you

Sent from my SM-A310F using Tapatalk

Ha ha ha....you're hilarious!
Conservatives...bad or not???..whatever!...but you're honestly going to state the BBC has no political bias and is totally impartial...������

Silk

May 4, 2012
Uckfield
'Daft comment'....don't make me laugh!
So you think it's ok for the pathetically weak government at that time to roll over to terrorist demands and see it fit to agree not to pursue or prosecute over 250 wanted terrorists?
Maybe you should go and share your views with the families of the Hyde Park bombing currently having to raise funds for a private prosecution of the murderer of their loved ones because of that agreement you're trying to justify!!
Whilst I respect people's right to their political point of view....I find it nothing short of disgusting people who want to justify/defend/sympathise for any argument, the murdering actions of IRA terrorists!
Sounds like you'd prefer it if a war was still going on, and more people were being killed.

Sent from my F5121 using Tapatalk

Silk

May 4, 2012
Uckfield
Ha ha ha....you're hilarious!
Conservatives...bad or not???..whatever!...but you're honestly going to state the BBC has no political bias and is totally impartial...������
Impartiality does not imply that you can't be critical, and that you have to say everything is wonderful. You just have to be even-handed in your criticism.

Sent from my F5121 using Tapatalk

JetsetJimbo

Jun 13, 2011
The BBC is biased, but not in the direction you think it is. While its entertainment and other non-news output could, arguably, be said to portray a "liberal" Britain, its news and current affairs output has a clearly identifiable right-wing bias.

Don't believe me? You don't have to. Cardiff University's Mike Berry did an evidence-based study. It concluded as follows:

So the evidence from the research is clear. The BBC tends to reproduce a Conservative, Eurosceptic, pro-business version of the world, not a left-wing, anti-business agenda.

So, what you're actually complaining about is the fact that the BBC isn't biased to the right enough for your tastes.

pastafarian

Sep 4, 2011
Sussex
I am interested in what policies people are going to vote Conservative for, I looked at the Manifesto thread and didn't really find much aside from "They are not Jeremy Corbyn" (I do concede i got bored of looking so may have missed them).

So, what do they offer people that warrants you giving them your X?

Why vote Tory?

Tory manifesto pages 35-37

The Tories will as promised see through the Brexit that was voted for.
An end of free movement, out of being members of the single market, out of the customs union and out of The ECJ with sovereign democratic powers returning to Westminster.

It’s the single biggest issue and It’s the only policy that matters (in my personal opinion), everything else is white noise.

No other main party can be trusted to deliver what the majority of voters voted for and no other main party will represent the voted will of the people on this issue..

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
Don't believe me? You don't have to. Cardiff University's Mike Berry did an evidence-based study. It concluded as follows:

evidence cherry picked to meet a conclusion if that link is a true reflection. reporting on banking crisis and bail outs was dominated by financial analysts... who else would be suitable to input? conclusion drawn, BBC is pro-business, despite giving it less than 10% of airtime normally. the observation they shun union representivites may have more to do with their lack of media skills, dont see them on other channels either (who'd recognise more than a handful of union leaders?).

rocker959

Jan 22, 2011
Plovdiv Bulgaria
zzzzzzzzz

Attachments

• aaa1.jpg
    aaa1.jpg
    62 KB · Views: 200

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
Why vote Tory?

An end of free movement, out of being members of the single market, out of the customs union and out of The ECJ with sovereign democratic powers returning to Westminster.

It’s the single biggest issue and It’s the only policy that matters (in my personal opinion), everything else is white noise.

No other main party can be trusted to deliver what the majority of voters voted for and no other main party will represent the voted will of the people on this issue..

Thanks Pasta, I thought I might get a straight answer from you. I hope it all works out and Britain becomes Great again....I might even move back :O

DataPoint

Mar 31, 2015
The BBC is biased, but not in the direction you think it is. While its entertainment and other non-news output could, arguably, be said to portray a "liberal" Britain, its news and current affairs output has a clearly identifiable right-wing bias.

So, what you're actually complaining about is the fact that the BBC isn't biased to the right enough for your tastes.

Don't know about the BBC! I do know though that the universities and teaching generally is mind numbingly left wing bias. God help our kids! The message pumped out is you're entitled! You're entitled! You're entitled!

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Don't know about the BBC! I do know though that the universities and teaching generally is mind numbingly left wing bias. God help our kids! The message pumped out is you're entitled! You're entitled! You're entitled!

Just because schools don't teach you to be an inwardly looking, narrow minded selfish **** it doesn't mean they're left wing.

See, my post is almost as daft as yours.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
If Britain becomes Great again....I might even move back :O

What about the weather? It's the weather which depresses me the most.

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
Why vote Tory?

If you believe that you'd believe anything

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
you must think lib dems and labour will deliver brexit......how stupid does that make you?
The only stupid thing around here is the absolute morons that lap up all the bullshit.

pastafarian

Sep 4, 2011
Sussex
The only stupid thing around here is the absolute morons that lap up all the bullshit.

i think im right in saying you are the sissy little cuck who didnt vote on brexit and leaves his vote and life to be determined by others.
Are you sure you are a man?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here