Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Season Ticket Renewals and Pricing for 2017/18

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Here you are...

WSU £590 = £25 a game in Championship... or IF, and it's a MASSIVE IF, we went up this season... £31 a game in the Premier League.

For me AND my 16 year old, in ESL, £28.91 pg or £35.00 pg. Decent.

Last edited:

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012
Happy with that. At £32 a game for me and two Bobkin Jnrs, I think that's cracking value – gotta love the Family Stand!

Also, I don't buy this whole thing about not being bothered about the opposition or the quality players on show. The fact that in the past fans have been GAGGING for a big club at home in the cup – and when these games come around they typically sell out of are close to selling out – surely means that people DO care. Why would you NOT want to go and see some of the best players in the world play, even if they are on the other team? It's part of the reason people watch football – on TV as well as live...

Nixonator

Feb 8, 2016
Shoreham Beach
Happy with that. At £32 a game for me and two Bobkin Jnrs, I think that's cracking value – gotta love the Family Stand!

Also, I don't buy this whole thing about not being bothered about the opposition or the quality players on show. The fact that in the past fans have been GAGGING for a big club at home in the cup – and when these games come around they typically sell out of are close to selling out – surely means that people DO care. Why would you NOT want to go and see some of the best players in the world play, even if they are on the other team? It's part of the reason people watch football – on TV as well as live...

That's the point isn't it?

It's the fans who only show up for the BIG games that will be spunking over these clubs potentially visiting us.

The rest of us, the ones that have held season tickets for many years are of course proud we might be playing these teams in the country's elite, but i'd prefer it if their starlets don't perform or go off injured so we can turn them over.:shrug:

Trigger

Jul 4, 2003
Brighton
I don't have a ST due to the nature of my job but I'm not sure what any ST holders would have to moan at regardless of what division we are in about this tiny increase, I cannot see any justification for moaning.

reigate

Nov 10, 2005
£2.50 per month is hardly a hike is it ? Factor in that Southern have upped their prices I think we have a good deal here ... whats the quibbling for. My last pay rise certainly covers £2.50 per month ...

I wouldn't bother mate, is there nothing [MENTION=257]The Large One[/MENTION] will not argue against. Seriously he need a bird and a job before he explodes. At least that would give him a reason to moan about the trains.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Just say you had to come to an evening game on your own. You'd probably have both yours and your boy's ST cards in your wallet. Imagine if when you went to scan yourself in, you were to accidentally fish his out of your wallet first and scan that, before realizing your mistake and scanning your own.

Imagine

Not sure that would work. I think if the turnstyle doesn't record a physical entry for a ticket scan, then the ticket scan doesn't count.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Not sure that would work. I think if the turnstyle doesn't record a physical entry for a ticket scan, then the ticket scan doesn't count.

I'm sure you are correct, yes. I was JOKING btw.

Anyway, their 25% rule is pretty generous isn't it? They're only requiring you to use the seat for a minimum of THREE of the first TEN games! If you can't manage that you would buy the ticket, surely?

In The Rough

Mar 20, 2007
Between The Sticks
If any one is genuinely upset or cross about the club putting in a small price increase, then they can **** right off. Everything bloom has put in and people bitch about a small increase coming after he froze it last season despite improving the squad. ****ing **** me. We have some seriously misguided ***** as fans.

Nixonator

Feb 8, 2016
Shoreham Beach
If any one is genuinely upset or cross about the club putting in a small price increase, then they can **** right off. Everything bloom has put in and people bitch about a small increase coming after he froze it last season despite improving the squad. ****ing **** me. We have some seriously misguided ***** as fans.

And I thought I was a potty mouth :bigwave:

clippedgull

Hotdogs, extra onions
Aug 11, 2003
Near Ducks, Geese, and Seagulls

Thanks for your input Tony :lol:

Just been reported on Ssn Man Utd freeze prices for the 6th year
In a row and have abandoned booking fees

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I really hope our club abolish booking fees too. Most reputable companies have stopped using them. They are, after all, a dishonest may of pretending something is cheaper than it is.

By all means add a postage fee to the entire purchase if the club are sending the tickets. Print at home is fine, but can't be used for away tickets. And as for charging for people to collect from the shop. Well this is totally counter productive as I am sure when many go to the shop they make impulse buys, which surely the club would want to encourage?

Getting side tracked here. The increases are wholly reasonable.

Ah. Whilst on subject, please do away with that awful 0844 phone number. Again, an unpleasant hangover from the previous decade that most self respecting businesses have ditched.

Here you are...

WSU £590 = £25 a game in Championship... or IF, and it's a MASSIVE IF, we went up this season... £31 a game in the Premier League.

TOP PRICE season ticket in the PL would be just under £41 a game.

The cheapest tickets will work out at £26.05 or, if you are a new season ticket holder and £25 is added to the cost of the season ticket, the price increases to £27.30. I'm assuming these tickets would be sold for no more than £30 in the prem as would mirror the away ticket price cap?

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
Just been reported on Ssn Man Utd freeze prices for the 6th year
In a row and have abandoned booking fees

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Do they still make ST holders pay for all cup games, including Europe, whether they want to or not?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here