Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Politics] Brexit

If there was a second Brexit referendum how would you vote?

• Total voters

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Blue passports, BLUE, like before, and a bridge, a bridge to Europe, a BRIDGE

Wooooohooooo.....a bridge! Who doesn't love a bridge. A great BRITISH abridge, built by great British workers and no Europeans will be employed to build it....we will get the lazy workshy and pensioners to build it...make them work for their pensions!

We have our country back.

Good times
These are the good times
Leave your cares behind
These are the good times.

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
I'm not surprised to see Tim Loughton, MP for East Worthing and Shoreham on that list.

An Apex level c*nt.

How has that useless **** Charlie elflike got on that list...he has been suspended by the tories ...you must have done something really wrong to be suspended by the tories.

DavidinSouthampton

NSC Patreon
Jan 3, 2012
With respect this particular post establishes why bizarrely you chose to reply in German to somehow 'add a little humour' in the first instance and then reply as you have ...... #missing the point ein bisschen Ironie

What I really don't understand in all this is why a short sentence in German is such an issue. It made a change. I felt like it. I was showing off my immense multilingual talents (slight exaggeration.)
I am impressed, though, with your forensic and clinical knowledge of my motives for everything I have ever done in my life.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
With respect this particular post establishes why bizarrely you chose to reply in German to somehow 'add a little humour' in the first instance and then reply as you have ...... #missing the point ein bisschen Ironie

It’s eine!

Being able to mangle multiple languages is a real talent.

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly
...........and campaign manager when the dreadful Andrea "I've got kids, me" Loathsome stood as Tory leader.

Is there still hoping for her Jam and Biscuits Brexit? A clueless politician, its beyond belief that her name could ever have been considered as Tory leader and PM

Last edited:

BigGully

Sep 8, 2006
What I really don't understand in all this is why a short sentence in German is such an issue. It made a change. I felt like it. I was showing off my immense multilingual talents (slight exaggeration.)
I am impressed, though, with your forensic and clinical knowledge of my motives for everything I have ever done in my life.

Jeeez lighten up, the whole post was a little tongue in cheek, what is it with you German's .....................

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly
Brexit is an absolute farce. I work in aircraft MRO and no one knows what's happening with regards to EASA, trade deal etc etc the Government is leading us into the uknown for their own political gain yet no one is stopping them and saying how wrong this is. All CEOs in my industry are very concerned with everything related to Brexit. That includes top businessman in other industries too. People voted out on lies, why are we still going ahead with this. Cameron, Johnson etc should all be tried for leading this country into the abyss.

I think the uncertainty will go on for a long while yet. Taking emotion out of it, for a foreign investor, the UK is not high on the places to invest right now? Its a slow drip and our influence of the world stage is falling away.

DavidinSouthampton

NSC Patreon
Jan 3, 2012
Jeeez lighten up, the whole post was a little tongue in cheek, what is it with you German's .....................

Don't worry, I'm fairly light, und ich bin nicht Deutsch........

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly
The battlebus has had a new paint job parked by parliament today

Capture.JPG

https://www.isitworthit.org.uk/

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Dont say we didn’t tell you.

Attachments

• 11517B29-55BD-46E6-9BBD-7C4B93949A65.png
    11517B29-55BD-46E6-9BBD-7C4B93949A65.png
    19.1 KB · Views: 83

mejonaNO12 aka riskit

Dec 4, 2003
England
Fing pathetic.When are remainers going to give it a rest. Are you going to be complaining for the rest of your life.

Again, maybe I'm wrong, but didn't we have a vote because people were complaining that being in the EU was the wrong decision for their country?

Isn't complaining that coming out of the EU is the wrong decision for their country....well....kind of the same thing?

Or, if people think their country is doing the wrong thing, are they meant to just be quiet and go along with it?

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here