Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Misc] Photoshoppers/ Graphics people

maffew

Dec 10, 2003
Worcester England
Here's my effort so far. If it's worth continuing, any suggestions would be most welcome. I haven't put the strapline in yet.

I love the swift as the W, not sure how it'll print though as would take a lot of page perhaps a bit left aligned, very grateful still though and again better than I could manage. The W swift is the way forward to thanks :)

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
I think [MENTION=4019]Triggaaar[/MENTION] is right that the swift bird makes a better W than a T, like it a lot though
I also think the bird with the less defined tail works better as a W (see post #14). Although the wings could do with being a bit longer (just need a bit of stretching). The detailed split tail is distracting IMO.

maffew

Dec 10, 2003
Worcester England
Not far away I dont think
Graysgull content perfect
And a mix of [MENTION=2974]Jack[/MENTION]Straw s (swift as a W) [MENTION=11772]mattbackhome ([/MENTION]for using the swift as a letter) and [MENTION=33544]Sulcy[/MENTION]s design cos its great, I could even get this printed tomorrow at this rate, just need to tie it together and what [MENTION=4019]Triggaaar[/MENTION] said ^thanks people

maffew

Dec 10, 2003
Worcester England
Capture.PNG

OK this is so far the header of the document, I just need the bird swapping with the W and the T and empowering changing to empowerment so it plays on the words better

Attachments

• Capture.PNG
    Capture.PNG
    39.6 KB · Views: 187

Jack Straw

I look nothing like him!
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton. NOT KEMPTOWN!
I've shifted the text so putting the meaning of SWIFT nearer the name. I've also put the strapline at the bottom in capitals to give a "finishing impact". Please feel free to add any thoughts. I can easily change anything.
Should you choose this one, I have it as a jpeg or photoshop document. I won't be offended if you don't. I've enjoyed the challenge and it keeps me off of the streets!

Attachments

• Swift Final.jpg
    Swift Final.jpg
    67.5 KB · Views: 137

maffew

Dec 10, 2003
Worcester England
View attachment 93168

Don't worry about the tenner :thumbsup:

Its superb. [MENTION=257]The Large One[/MENTION] has come in with something new which has swayed me 50/50 as I think the colour scheme may be more condusive to the audience. (the first Largeone one)
Al do you think you can change the footnote from EMPOWERING to EMPOWERMENT ON YOUR ROAD TO RECOVERY and even better see if you can get a swift as the letter W like MattBackHomes, thats great

If either or both of you want the tenner let me know via PM and I'll split it or I will send it to the REMF

If either of you want a fiver each or indeed the tenner PM me

Blue3

Jan 27, 2014
Lancing
Road to recovery is limiting to those with mental health and or drug related issues I appreciate it probably accounts for a large percentage but in my humble opinion is not the right form of words for a more inclusive approach how about road to a brighter future

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here