Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

just a reminder

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
One rule with trolls. Don't feed them.

Some times its better to mock them, though. The reaction is always infantile.

Incidentally was Ernest really once 'FG'? Sad if so. :shrug:

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003
One of your better trolling attempts. Although lacking a little in logic and indeed any semblance of sense you are going for the emotive response. A little to hamfisted and obvious to be aspiring to mediocre trolling but progress none the less. Keep trying, you'll get there.

Although it must be said that more and more poster on NSC are seeing you for what you are which is a nuisance for any would be troll

Nice try lightweight but your game got busted a long time ago.

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
This thread shows who has been found out, not for the first time either. There is only one person who hasnt realised it yet.

Which is cracking entertainment.

And you still get the attention you crave, everyone's a winner.

Sent from my SM-A520F using Tapatalk

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003
Good point, Although letting him expel all that negative energy, hatred and attention seeking on here might stop him doing it in the real world.

It is like a public service :lol:

You keep going on about hate. Would you like to elaborate how NSC is criminally liable for hate crimes? Or are you going to pretend to put me on ignore again? Or are you going to continue to suck up/egg on others, liking their posts and thread humping? You know, stir up trouble from what you think is a safe distance and wont get called out on it?

Oops look like you have.

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003
This thread shows who has been found out, not for the first time either. There is only one person who hasnt realised it yet.

Details here rather than your usual empty airclaims. Who,where and how? You know that the baiting and stiring you are doing is a type of trolling right?

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
Details here rather than your usual empty airclaims. Who,where and how? You know that the baiting and stiring you are doing is a type of trolling right?
Ha ha ha the master troll (or troll Meister wasnt it?) is crying about being called out on it. You couldn't make it up.

You really are Priceless... Or should I say worthless, now you are walking the safe line so you don't get banned, you really have nothing to offer.

Low quality troll.

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003
Ha ha ha the master troll (or troll Meister wasnt it?) is crying about being called out on it. You couldn't make it up.

You really are Priceless... Or should I say worthless, now you are walking the safe line so you don't get banned, you really have nothing to offer.

Low quality troll.

Again, back up your empty claims or put a sock in it. I could quite easily go through a few pages and show where you are stirring it up.

You are just making noise.

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
Again, back up your empty claims or put a sock in it. I could quite easily go through a few pages and show where you are stirring it up.

You are just making noise.

Go through a few pages and show where I am calling you out as a troll. You will also notice many others saying the same thing. Like I said you appear to be the last one to catch on to the fact that you have been well and truly exposed.

Call it stirring if you like but the fact remains that more and more are getting wise to your feeble attempts at trolling.

Still, keep it up so you get your fix of attention until the well truly runs dry or you develop some self awareness.

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
To have a concern requires having organized thought. He writes illogical and sometimes offensive nonsense. When he's called out, he rebuts with random absurd insults ('shill') that prsume a knowledge of the rebutted's motivation. Which is illogical.

Still waiting for his explanation for the 'autistic' jibe the other day.... nevertheless it seems his thought is sufficiently ordered to ensure he keeps his head down and his flappy mouth shut when, as in this instance, he's caught with his pants down....

But what he gets out of coming on here and getting repeatedly mocked and derided beats me.

Loonz, try to have a bit of a laugh, FFS - especially if you don't have the skill set to match your aspirations as a social revolutionary of Jesusian proportions....accept that your reach exceeds your grasp. And if you are generally disliked, as you are, this is the consequence. Feel good about that? :shrug:

Looney is one of those chaps that is always talking when he should be listening. But, and I think I'm thinking of the right poster apologies if not but a chum of his on here said it's all an act and a caricature account and he is in fact a pillar of his local community, a scout master and an allround thoroughly good egg.

I personally think anyone who is like that in life but a sweary, borderline racist to whom personal abuse and category A swear words are second nature, has some very serious issues. But I'm a Remainer so whadda I know huh!

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003
Go through a few pages and show where I am calling you out as a troll. You will also notice many others saying the same thing. Like I said you appear to be the last one to catch on to the fact that you have been well and truly exposed.

Call it stirring if you like but the fact remains that more and more are getting wise to your feeble attempts at trolling.

Still, keep it up so you get your fix of attention until the well truly runs dry or you develop some self awareness.

Calling someone on the internet a troll doesn't mean they are or what they say is wrong by default, logical fallacy.

Theres a few butt hurt, usual suspects, like you have been found out.

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003
Looney is one of those chaps that is always talking when he should be listening. But, and I think I'm thinking of the right poster apologies if not but a chum of his on here said it's all an act and a caricature account and he is in fact a pillar of his local community, a scout master and an allround thoroughly good egg.

I personally think anyone who is like that in life but a sweary, borderline racist to whom personal abuse and category A swear words are second nature, has some very serious issues. But I'm a Remainer so whadda I know huh!

You know nothing, you project where "always talking when should be listening". :rolleyes:

On the day military Intel says the terrorist threat is going through the roof we get this sort of post.:lolol:

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
You know nothing, you project where "always talking when should be listening". :rolleyes:

On the day military Intel says the terrorist threat is going through the roof we get this sort of post.:lolol:
What has one got to do with the other?

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location

And given this threat, a bunch of middle-aged football yobbos (sorry, "lads") getting together and marching in the streets will achieve what exactly ? I'm still not really very clear on that.

I guess I could sum it up with one question.....what's the POINT ?

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003
And given this threat, a bunch of middle-aged football yobbos (sorry, "lads") getting together and marching in the streets will achieve what exactly ? I'm still not really very clear on that.

Dont know, but things are going to get nasty really fast now as Soros has dumped 18$ billion in his oprn societies group which bankrolls BLM, antifa and other marxist groups.

https://www.wsj.com/articles/george...undation-creating-an-instant-giant-1508252926

My advice, sadly, is stay fit and arm yourself.

Charlies Shinpad

Jul 5, 2003
Oakford in Devon

30,000 football yobbos as you so nicely categorised them marching peacefully through London and not a single arrest
In a peaceful protest against Extremists and Extremism

So what was the point of March For Falmer ?
As everyone who took part in that had no say in the decision of the Government

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
30,000 football yobbos as you so nicely categorised them marching peacefully through London and not a single arrest
In a peaceful protest against Extremists and Extremism

So what was the point of March For Falmer ?
As everyone who took part in that had no say in the decision of the Government

Really ? You're comparing the YES campaign for Falmer to a march against extremism.

If it really needs spelling out, the march for Falmer had clearly defined objectives - to raise national awareness of the clubs need for a new stadium, and to hopefully help sway the minds of the politicians who would be involved in ultimately making the decision.

Even Looney admits he doesn't know the point of the anti-extremist marches. Its not like the terrorists are going to see a bunch of "football lads" and think "ooh hang on...maybe we'd better have a rethink". Maybe you can tell me exactly what it is they're marching for, cos I haven't got a Scooby. I'm against extremism as well, its definitely a BAD THING. But what would I be marching for ? What banner would I make ? "Down with Terrorists" ? Yay me.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here