pauli cee

Jan 21, 2009
worthing
Very good film about drone strikes is Eye In The Sky, starring Helen Mirren,

Supposed to be very militarily accurate, and slightly comical too

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
Are you being deliberately obtuse?... you know the answer, I know the answer, stop playing infantile Willy waving games.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

I was wondering why you believe it to be 'a struggle between Sunni and Shia' when, as we both know, ISIS are Wahabi and are quite happy to kill both Sunni and Shia ?

Megazone

On his last warning
Jan 28, 2015
Northern Hemisphere.
Are you Hindu or Buddhist? They are the only ones who believe in Karma, but it affects what happens to them in the next lives, not this one.

Definition: (in the Buddhist and Hindu religions) the force produced by a person's actions in one life that influences what happens to them in future lives

That's incorrect.

I'm an Omnist and believe in all religions.

heathgate

NSC Patron
Apr 13, 2015
I was wondering why you believe it to be 'a struggle between Sunni and Shia' when, as we both know, ISIS are Wahabi and are quite happy to kill both Sunni and Shia ?
There you go, as I suspected, you do realise that Wahabism is an offshoot of Sunni Islam?.... Isis follow that doctrine ,it's Shia and non Moslems that they are after.

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
There you go, as I suspected, you do realise that Wahabism is an offshoot of Sunni Islam?.... Isis follow that doctrine ,it's Shia and non Moslems that they are after.

Well done, just as you suspected.

Unfortunately you're wrong and need to do a little more reading.

I started to explain, but after 2 sentences really couldn't be arsed because I'm sure you know :kiss:

heathgate

NSC Patron
Apr 13, 2015
Well done, just as you suspected.

Unfortunately you're wrong and need to do a little more reading.

I started to explain, but after 2 sentences really couldn't be arsed because I'm sure you know :kiss:
You are a fookwiit.... read something.. or be cast in the same group as HT and his one eyed views.

Where am I wrong?.. go on.. surprise me tit.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here