Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Don't go to bed early tonight.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
It helps that we're trying 2 up front. And if, by some miracle, we make it to the play-offs... well, the other teams would be wasting their time to turn up.

tiotom92

Jan 11, 2014
Remember telling my mates at school 10 years ago that 'Bobby will be back one day, trust me'.

GET IN!!!! :albion2:

SweatyMexican

Mar 31, 2013
For gods sake. We haven't signed anyone in like, what, half an hour!?

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Remember telling my mates at school 10 years ago that 'Bobby will be back one day, trust me'.

GET IN!!!! :albion2:
Have you gone on facebook to say 'told you so'?

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Well done to [MENTION=3743]seagullwedgee[/MENTION], [MENTION=139]Jam The Man[/MENTION] and [MENTION=17810]storer[/MENTION] who told us this was going to happen. Oh & [MENTION=6886]Bozza[/MENTION] too.

All you can say is thank you to the club for that. Truly inspiring signing and it was needed, badly. That will really lift everyone as a whole. I don't even care if he scores you know, although I'm not doubting that he will. Just to see him run onto the pitch, at our new ground, over 10 years after he left. Its just fantastic. :thumbsup:

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
Absolutely fantastic. Brilliant news. So happy that he's home. Can't quite believe it tbh.

BBassic

I changed this.
Jul 28, 2011
It helps that we're trying 2 up front. And if, by some miracle, we make it to the play-offs... well, the other teams would be wasting their time to turn up.

I can picture it now.

Brighton v Derby.
Play-off final.
0-0.
89 minutes gone and we've barely been out of our half.

Cue Zamora.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here