Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Is Grabban a Brighton Player?

KJP

Mar 2, 2011
Goring-by-Sea
From their Naylor equivalent:

Reason for delay over Lewis Grabban to #bhafc move is because Brighton chairman is in Australia and there's a 10-hour time difference. #afcb

...and we laughed about Parish at Palace!!

Tony is in the middle of a poker match, we had to sell el abd to get stake money so he can win 1.1m to buy Grabban

fleet

Jul 28, 2003
From their Naylor equivalent:

Reason for delay over Lewis Grabban to #bhafc move is because Brighton chairman is in Australia and there's a 10-hour time difference. #afcb

...and we laughed about Parish at Palace!!

Its only 1.1m hardly worth waking him up :lolol:

Grombleton

Surrounded by <div>s
Dec 31, 2011
A friend of mine who is a Leicester fan tells me that the Foxes are now sniffing around Grabban and may have made him an offer that he can't refuse. I really hope this is just bull.

They can make him an offer all they want - it means nothing unless they trigger his release clause with Bournemouth.

Urchin

Aug 1, 2011
It's done.

@CareyPaton: [MENTION=17223]Neil[/MENTION]perrettecho Brighton chairman is therefore in the future and should be able to tell us when it will all get finalised.
[MENTION=17223]Neil[/MENTION]perrettecho: @CareyPaton He has but we're 10 hours behind. News should break around 10am tomorrow.

Comedy Steve

We're f'ing brilliant
Oct 20, 2003
BN6
It's done.

@CareyPaton: [MENTION=17223]Neil[/MENTION]perrettecho Brighton chairman is therefore in the future and should be able to tell us when it will all get finalised.
[MENTION=17223]Neil[/MENTION]perrettecho: @CareyPaton He has but we're 10 hours behind. News should break around 10am tomorrow.

If he wrote that on Twitter, he's just deleted it.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
It's done.

What's done? And whatever it is that's done, where is the confirmation?

Urchin

Aug 1, 2011
What's done? And whatever it is that's done, where is the confirmation?

1) The transfer.

2) He tweeted saying transfer was delayed because Bloom is in Australia and there is a time difference. Somebody then replied saying he's from the future and can finalise it. The reporter then replied saying he has and it will be announced in the morning.

Well, that's what I make of it anyway.

HawkTheSeagull

Jan 31, 2012
Eastbourne
1) The transfer.

2) He tweeted saying transferred was delayed because Bloom is in Australia and there is a time difference. Somebody then replied making saying he's from the future and can finalise it. The reporter then replied saying he has and it will be announced in the morning.

Well, that's what I make of it anyway.

Same here, makes sense as announcing a transfer late in the day isnt brilliant. 10AM tomorrow seems about right.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
1) The transfer.

2) He tweeted saying transferred was delayed because Bloom is in Australia and there is a time difference.
I followed the tweets you linked to, and saw the bit about it being delayed because Bloom is in Aus. I read that to mean it's been delayed, not that it's been completed :shrug:

Urchin

Aug 1, 2011
I followed the tweets you linked to, and saw the bit about it being delayed because Bloom is in Aus. I read that to mean it's been delayed, not that it's been completed :shrug:

It was the conversation after the delayed tweet which suggests it's completed.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
It was the conversation after the delayed tweet which suggests it's completed.
Thanks. What did the deleted tweet say?

I read the Echo Reporter's (Neil Perrett) tweet:
"Reason for delay over Lewis Grabban to #bhafc move is because Brighton chairman is in Australia and there's a 10-hour time difference. #afcb"

Urchin

Aug 1, 2011
Thanks. What did the deleted tweet say?

I read the Echo Reporter's (Neil Perrett) tweet:
"Reason for delay over Lewis Grabban to #bhafc move is because Brighton chairman is in Australia and there's a 10-hour time difference. #afcb"

No tweets have been deleted. This was the conversation that suggests it's done:

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Neil Perrett is completely playing down Grabban's quality:
"He has flourished under Eddie Howe. If another manager is prepared to give him as much time, he will do well." - well obviously it's difficult to give him as much time in a chase for the premiership.and responding to:
"Bournemouths best or most affective player? Or one if them?"
"It's a team, as you would have seen at the Amex. Grabban's goals have come from the team." - so we're buying a load of nothing then :rolleyes:

Urchin

Aug 1, 2011
Neil Perrett is completely playing down Grabban's quality:
"He has flourished under Eddie Howe. If another manager is prepared to give him as much time, he will do well." - well obviously it's difficult to give him as much time in a chase for the premiership.and responding to:
"Bournemouths best or most affective player? Or one if them?"
"It's a team, as you would have seen at the Amex. Grabban's goals have come from the team." - so we're buying a load of nothing then :rolleyes:

Sounds about right!

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
No tweets have been deleted. This was the conversation that suggests it's done:

Thanks for the explanation. I'm not totally convinced, but are you reading that to mean:
It took longer than normal to sign, because he's in Aus and they waited for him to wake up, but it's been signed now, and will be announced at a sensible time (morning, not night)?

Urchin

Aug 1, 2011
Thanks for the explanation. I'm not totally convinced, but are you reading that to mean:
It took longer than normal to sign, because he's in Aus and they waited for him to wake up, but it's been signed now, and will be announced at a sensible time (morning, not night)?

Yep. Took the 'he has' bit as the crucial part.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here