Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Leicester City vs Brighton & Hove Albion *** Official Match Thread ***

scousefan

Apr 26, 2009
Liverpool
Our new players are not looking good today. We will have to hope that this is just that they need time to settle in. We look clueless against fast counter attacking. Our best bet is to keep attacking and hope we can score. March looks the best option. However Leicester counterattack so fast that we have to keep concentration all the time.

Bob'n'weave

Nov 18, 2016
Nr Lewes
Our fans are loud and proud. Can't hear much from the home lot. 12th man and all that. C'MON ALBION!!!!!!!!!

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003
In this order, our hopes pre match
Defence stop gifting
Get in their half
Shot
Goal
Draw
Win

Under Poyet, a shot was often the pre match hope. Now we're in the PL I've scaled back and put 2 new 'entries' in my pre match hopes....see if you can spot them?! Remember, we WANTED ALL THIS! :)

Billy the Fish

Technocrat
Oct 18, 2005
Haywards Heath
Hopefully this is a reality check for everyone. We are a bottom 6 side on paper and in reality. Games against the top 10 are going to be difficult. Look at the fixture list and pick out where we are likely to get points, it isn't easy. That's just the reality of the 1st season in the Prem

KVLT

Sep 15, 2008
Rutland
Graham Poll reviewing incident on BT says we should definitely have had a penalty.

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003
Our fans are loud and proud. Can't hear much from the home lot. 12th man and all that. C'MON ALBION!!!!!!!!!
Ha ha, that old chestnut. I love it when we lose, as long as we outsing our opponents like we did City last week.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Def shout for a pen from Murphy's shot, just seen the replay!

Graham Poll reviewing incident on BT says we should definitely have had a penalty.

Looking at the BBC text (there's a photo as well)

Looking at that Brighton penalty appeal again they have a case but it's not a strong one. Wes Morgan was falling to his right as Jamie Murphy's shot hit him. It was a mixture of chest and his right arm. Seen them given but not too often.

scousefan

Apr 26, 2009
Liverpool
We've settled a bit now - and that should have been a penalty. Best chance Is probably through March. I'd also fancy Dunk to score from a set piece against this defence.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here