Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[News] Police hunt 'antisocial' Sussex para-glider who intimidates people.

Stat Brother

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Police hunt 'antisocial, abusive and hostile' para-glider who obstructs roads, damages property and even intimidates people by flying low on Sussex seafront.

The rogue para-glider has been accused of being 'abusive and hostile' to public
Been alleged he intimidates people by flying low over the seafront in Sussex
Police trying to track the suspect, believed to have abused people for two years

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...ve-paraglider-intimidating-people-Sussex.html
(sorry for the Daily Mail link)

If he were a naked para-glider my money would have been on [MENTION=1416]Ernest[/MENTION].

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Enrest?

Edit - should have read to the bottom of the Stats post before posting

Goes to show though that it was probably was our resident ARS

Although it could also have been he who was born locally to the area and is not mentioned anymore...

Stat Brother

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex

Chicken Run

Member Since Jul 2003
NSC Patreon
Jul 17, 2003
Valley of Hangleton
Enrest?

Edit - should have read to the bottom of the Stats post before posting

Goes to show though that it was probably was our resident ARS

Although it could also have been he who was born locally to the area and is not mentioned anymore...

Didn’t Tory boy own a paraglider!

bhafc99

Oct 14, 2003
Dubai
Does he take a flask with him?

1066familyman

Radio User
Jan 15, 2008
If you want a proper binfest Stat, check out this photo of the other side of Galley Hill (next to the scene of said paragliders alleged misdemeanors) :whistle:

231_photo_Screen_shot_2011-11-03_at_13.46.11.png

The paraglider never flies over the shared cycle lane, which is just as well as a big kite thingie tangled up with a speeding cyclist, a dog on a long retractable lead and a wayward toddler would not be pretty.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patreon
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Is it FG?

Motogull

Todd Warrior
Sep 16, 2005
Police hunt 'antisocial, abusive and hostile' para-glider who obstructs roads, damages property and even intimidates people by flying low on Sussex seafront.

How does he obstruct a road?

Damaging property would be out order but delivering random verbals seems fair enough.

Eeyore

Lord Donkey of Queen's Park
NSC Patreon
Apr 5, 2014
I liked the part of The Argus article where a local said the seagulls were bad enough.

I know the seagulls in Queens Park here are pretty aggressive but I've not yet had a mouthful of abuse from them.

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
From my upstairs window I can just about see where he is supposed to take off from but I haven't heard anything, quite often see the para-thingy that's used in the air but don't actually see anybody in the air. Its not really the best spot to take off with the railway lines being in close proximity.

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
From my upstairs window I can just about see where he is supposed to take off from but I haven't heard anything, quite often see the para-thingy that's used in the air but don't actually see anybody in the air. Its not really the best spot to take off with the railway lines being in close proximity.

We'll Gary, it's either you or [MENTION=255]Cadiz Seagull[/MENTION], but I'd wager the latter :wink:

Husty

Mooderator
Oct 18, 2008
I've heard a rumour he's running as a Conservative counsilor, has anyone else heard similar?

We'll Gary, it's either you or [MENTION=255]Cadiz Seagull[/MENTION], but I'd wager the latter :wink:

Certainly not me, you wouldn't get me up on one of those things in a million year. I'm often on Galley Hill though but I've never seen an abusive paraglider. There was a guy flying around a couple of weks ago but he was often lower then the top of the hill. quite off-putting to see him suddenly rise up when you are standing back from the cliff edge

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here