Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Feeling down? Watch this on repeat.

seagulls99

Feb 10, 2012
I still love the bit when Schelotto has the nous to tell Maty Ryan to stop celebrating and get the **** back in goal.

It's pretty dangerous celebrating in your own half! Thankfully Schelotto had the intelligence to prevent any sort of West Ham goal from a quickly taken restart.

Bognor Bystander

Looking for a new job
Oct 7, 2010
Bognor Regis
I see a West Ham player is on the near post for the corner (think it might be Noble) and he runs out towards the ball and then puts his hand up ? ? Is he saying sorry I was there but abandoned my post ? (I like to think so ) ;)

Guy Fawkes

The voice of treason
Sep 29, 2007
I still love the bit when Schelotto has the nous to tell Maty Ryan to stop celebrating and get the **** back in goal.

Normally we have someone who stays in the opposition half whilst we celebrate a goal so that the opposition can't kick off again until we are all back and ready to go.

I haven't seen a shot of the pitch as the players celebrate to see if this happened this time or if they all got caught up in the moment and were all in our half, making it necessary for Schelotto to tell Maty Ryan to get back in goal asap - Anyone seen anything showing any of our players staying in their half during the celebrations?

Why isn't there a drone shot from above, sort it out Barber. :)

Please that both I and youngest Potting were sitting up high almost in line with him so we can definitely say "we were there"!

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
I see a West Ham player is on the near post for the corner (think it might be Noble) and he runs out towards the ball and then puts his hand up ? ? Is he saying sorry I was there but abandoned my post ? (I like to think so ) ;)

No, he thinks the shot is a cross for Murray to head in, and Murray is offside at the time Izzy kicked the ball.

Just to add to the feel good factor of this thread, how about a clip of Calde leading kids in a conga?

https://twitter.com/JenishaRani/status/961807228691873792

[tweet]961807228691873792[/tweet]

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012
Hadn't watched this for a couple of days, so.... :goal::albion2:

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
[tweet]962765112988725249[/tweet]

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports