Votes: 13 50.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patreon
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
OK, so the groups are over and we're left with 8 teams for the knockout phase of the competition. A random draw has been conducted to determine who will face who, and the third Quarter Final will be between:
[MENTION=1135]Cullip4[/MENTION]
cullip4.jpg

SUBS: Robert Green, Gabriel Heinze, James Milner, Bobby Zamora, Teddy Sheringham
[MENTION=278]MattBackHome[/MENTION]
mattbackhome.JPG

SUBS: Mark Bosnich, Stephen Carr, Nemanja Matic, Tino Asprilla, Duncan Ferguson

The winner will see their name go into the hat for the Semi Finals, good luck everyone. :thumbsup:

Garry Nelson's Left Foot

Jul 7, 2003
tokyo
I like the balance of [MENTION=1135]Cullip4[/MENTION]'s team but I feel the sheer quality of [MENTION=278]MattBackHome[/MENTION]'s attack will overwhelm his opponents and come away with a 5-4 win.

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
Tough one for me, but I've plumped for [MENTION=278]MattBackHome[/MENTION]. The team oozes flair and style, Mellberg's beard has gone a big way toward settling this as well to be fair. A front two of Yeboah and Berbatov would have meant goals, and injured spectactors which is important in any team. Leaving Stephen Carr on the bench is a strange decision, given Ferreira got the nod instead but maybe that's just baldism? I'm not sure.

MattBackHome

Jul 7, 2003
[yt]VJh7mWWIzSg[/yt]

(All of the players in the above clips - ALL OF THEM - are in my starting XI. That attacking lineup is literally unstoppable.)

Cullip4

Oct 4, 2003
Brighton
Good job I checked the thread, dirty spin tactic are afoot!! any connoisseur will see through the spin and spot that matt back homes great flair players will be negated by the P Wall of Pearce, Parker, Platt and Petrescu, leaving three of the greatest attacking midfielders in Premier League history in Pires, Pahars and Kinky up against Xabi Alonso and two of the worst full backs in Chelsea let alone Premier League history.

Any floating voters still being swayed by the fancy videos take a look at my bench, you may spot a top trump in the 25 shirt!

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patreon
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
[MENTION=1135]Cullip4[/MENTION] wins 14-13 to advance to the Semi Finals.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here