Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] I've done it, i've reversed my diabetes

pearl

May 3, 2016
Behind My Eyes
I'm not sure if it helps anyone, I had a very small lump under my armpit occasionally, never thought anything of it. Then in December before being diagnosed I was eating more cakes etc at work, then suddenly the lump came bac and increased dramatically it was the size of a golf ball. The doctor took one look and did a blood sugar level. Immediately she said you have diabetes. No other symptoms.

thanks for that. I had a blood test last December as doctor thought my immune system wasn't working properly. I never heard anything, but think I'm going to follow it up tomorrow ... so thanks again.

GM98

Sep 6, 2008
Shoreham
I know with diabetes, some people get tired easily, have you had this, if so, are you less tired, or is it too soon to notice.

I know when I had the diabetes I was always tired and couldn't sleep well, I put this down to me getting older. Now I'm not so sure, my sleep is better, I'm certainly not as tired as I was and I have more energy when playing sport. This could be not having the diabetes, it could also be not eating so many carbs, and with regard to having more energy when playing sport, this could be down to not carrying all the extra weight.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here