Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Match Of The Day 2 - 4/3/2018 - Official Thread

METALMICKY

Jan 30, 2004
No reference to the assault on Schelotto. In real time looked innocent clash but replay showed shoulder to head with emphasis on playing the man and not the ball.

dangull

Feb 24, 2013
They didn't show the Izzy offside decision, which could have led to a 3rd goal. Plenty of Arsenal half chances though???

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
Get voting

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Billy in Bristol

Mar 25, 2004
Bristol
Voted. First time ever.

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Didn't bother with Jack Wilshere's nasty challenge on Knockaert either.

Wilshere had a decent second half, but he's still stealing a living. I wonder if he blamed the referee for today's loss, like he did for them getting smashed by City last Sunday.

Berty23

Jun 26, 2012
Iwobi deserved a special feature today. He is the worst player I have seen in an Arsenal shirt for many years. He is complete and utter shit.

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Iwobi deserved a special feature today. He is the worst player I have seen in an Arsenal shirt for many years. He is complete and utter shit.

To be fair, their entire defence gave a display- in the first half at least- so shambolic as to rival any seen at the Amex since it opened.

I can only think of Leeds United under Steve Evans, perhaps (4-0 at half time?) being quite so pathetically accommodating. It was marvellous to watch.

PS: we were also superb at that point too.

Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern
A lot of comment on how good we were, before how bad they were.

Sheared singling out midfield Stephens and Propper for special mention.

One thing that has surprised me over the past few months is how Stephens' contribution is being ignored. He turns in excellent performances, week after week, and there's not been a peep about him as an England candidate. There aren't dozens of English midfielders who are better.

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Mo Salah? Goal of the month?

Ridiculous.

Indeed. Even without the Albion bias, Wanyama's (as just one example) was clearly better. Must be Liverpool fans voting en masse for the sake of it.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Loved seeing Arsenal's last 'shot' on target.

Ryan catches the ball at knee height (his not everybody else's) and 2 yards behind Duffy is there ready to head the ball away. :lol: :facepalm:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here