Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] There is ZERO chance of SIGNING anyone today.

MrSnuggles

Apr 29, 2016
Given the inability/bad luck to get a striker over the line in the last transfer window, l was sure we'd have a few new players, especially a striker, signed by now in this window! Not sure of the behind the scenes complexity on how difficult it actually is to sign someone, but surely someone must be imminent? It's feeling a bit like ground hog day!

Papa Lazarou

Living in a De Zerbi wonderland
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
Given the inability/bad luck to get a striker over the line in the last transfer window, l was sure we'd have a few new players, especially a striker, signed by now in this window! Not sure of the behind the scenes complexity on how difficult it actually is to sign someone, but surely someone must be imminent? It's feeling a bit like ground hog day!

We are continually unlucky.

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
All sat by the fax machine waiting for something from Russia.........to be closely followed by

fax.jpeg

Bob!

Coffee Buyer
Jul 5, 2003
Official BHAFC ( 1 tweet ), NSC twitter and Naylor all very quiet this morning.

Something is brewing.

There was only one tweet from Naylor all day on Wednesday last week.
Reckon it's his day off.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Shouldn't The Dear Leader have bounced a random thread or two, by now?

The_Viper

Oct 10, 2010
Charlotte, NC
I would be so so happy to be proven wrong and us sign Luis, but after the summer I won't trust anything anywhere until he's on the pitch in a BHA shirt.

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
I would be so so happy to be proven wrong and us sign Luis, but after the summer I won't trust anything anywhere until he's on the pitch in a BHA shirt.

Maybe this is the problem, the recruitment team saw all those people on the pitch in Brighton shirts last Easter and decided they must all be new signings?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here