Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] West Bromwich Albion vs Brighton & Hove Albion *** Official Match Thread ***

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
AK been found out for ages - just a championship player who is very selfish and thinks he is better than what he is.
Solly has been terrible for a good few games now
We have no proper crossers of the ball
Dunk and Duffy - I think not , defending corners lololol
Bruno please retire it’s getting embarrassing
Need a midfielder that has vision and can pass a ball forward
Murray and Hemed share the same concrete football boots

Now here's a thing regarding crossing the ball, put the wingers on their correct sides, just as a plan b maybe?

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
This could well be the week where we finally get the MotD team showing our defensive frailties, sucking their teeth and saying they think we're in trouble. We've all know for weeks that our position was fragile at best but they* only look at the table so will sit up and pay attention now.

*except Garth Crooks, which is really annoying.

Does this mean we'll get old jug ears and the Harry Hill impersonator giving it all on MOTD tonight :shootself

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann
[tweet]952225018200625152[/tweet]

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
Rodrigues apparently said something to Bong - racist comment perhaps? The ref reported it to the 4th official and it may be the subject of further action. Ref making the managers aware of the allegation.

I suspect Bong said Rodriguez said something and Atkinson said "report it" to him (as best I could lip read). Bong was very upset so I guess a personal or racial comment - I guess we will hear more.

Cheers :)

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Think yourselves lucky...I am sat here as a brighton fan with us having been beaten what sounded like very easily and tumbling down the league and Huddersfield being absolutely thrashed at home by a team that couldn't buy a win before Moyles

FFS

fleet

Jul 28, 2003
The only positives I can see - Kayal actually tried to bring the ball forward with some urgency (gave away too many fouls, but tried to do something), and Baldock coming in with a bit of pace made a difference.

Biggest negatives (beyond individual performances) - we cant defend corners. We can't deliver a ball into the box.

Need a rethink on strategy. I would like Kayal and Stephens back together. I would like a winger to deliver a ball and not give it to the other side. And maybe Propper further forward, and rest Gross.

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
rodriguez seemed to be suggesting that Bong smelled - can't see Hughton letting that go as banter.

Perhaps he had a curry last night. Is it coming to this that if you say someone smells, it is reported to a ref ad may lead to a ban? FFS

ManOfSussex

We wunt be druv
Apr 11, 2016
Rape of Hastings, Sussex
Looks like I picked the wrong Saturday night to give up Brighton & Hove Albion anxiety disorder and concurrent binge drinking.

cjd

Jun 22, 2006
La Rochelle
This team is now 'conditioned' to defensive football. They have lost the ability and belief to attack. Only one man responsible for that.

perseus

Broad Blue & White stripe
Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
I agree with WA.

We did not win anything. Bruno was not even the oldest player on the pitch at the end.

WBA are direct rivals so even beating Chelsea won't catch up.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Poor today, we will have a short stay in the Premier League unless things improve very quickly

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here