Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Politics] guy with Albion tracksuit on Question Time

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
What a prize p***k Piers Morgan is, constantly interrupting everyone. DD must be tempted to lamp the smug c**t

That's because he's a :wanker: He ran a gutter paper that broke the law to destroy people's lives, but shoots his rather wide gob off on every issue as if his view is the only acceptable view.

Channel surfing at breakfast time, I occasionally come across this same bullying tactic in his cringeworthy ITV1 show.

Brighton Mod

Its All Too Beautiful
er........possibly because she's got something interesting to say and isn't intimidated by Brexit bullies?

She's not that interesting, the trouble is, brexit has now been so overdone that we all know whats coming by the personalities who appear on our screens. As for Dawn, she was just awful, never answered a question, interupted everyone and seemed indicative of the labour left. No answers, but do as I say not what I do and shout down all opposition. Is poor politics,

oneillco

Feb 13, 2013
While I don't agree with all the titles the OP has used for Gina Miller, it is hypocritical of her to appear on a show like this. When she started her legal action she explicitly stated she didn't do it for the publicity but to ensure the law was up held. Fair enough but since her win she's appeared on numerous TV and radio shows ..... so much for not craving the limelight !!!!!

The case against the government was brought by two people, one being Miller and the other a hairdresser ..... now name that hairdresser without the aid of Google ? Hmmm ..... Miller is after publicity and always has been.

Good! I wish there were more people out there like her willing and able to put their heads above the parapet to keep the idiocy of Brexit in the spotlight...

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton
Good! I wish there were more people out there like her willing and able to put their heads above the parapet to keep the idiocy of Brexit in the spotlight...

And be hypocrites ?

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area

There's a mountain of them. Bliar, Adonis, all LibDems, everyone working for broadcasting media, virtually all writers for the Mirror, Guardian, Independent, Times, most Labour MP's, Starmer, many business leaders, Sadiq Khan, etc, etc.

(I voted Remain before you jump to the wrong conclusion),

Klaas

I've changed this
Nov 1, 2017
This is great. We may be premier league in our lovely stadium, but, we'll still start a thread on here because someone's been seen on the telly in an albion top.

#cosy

oneillco

Feb 13, 2013
There's a mountain of them. Bliar, Adonis, all LibDems, everyone working for broadcasting media, virtually all writers for the Mirror, Guardian, Independent, Times, most Labour MP's, Starmer, many business leaders, Sadiq Khan, etc, etc.

(I voted Remain before you jump to the wrong conclusion),

Unfortunately there are a lot of major exceptions to your list, e.g. Corbyn

Brighton Mod

Its All Too Beautiful

Yes, its easy when you are privileged, wealthy, able to take the government to court on a principle, backed by similarly wealthy people after having married your way up the social ladder. She is the epitome of those remainers who for the first time in their lives have been told that they have been out manouvred and out voted by the working class and just can't deal with it. She has little to offer other than general platitudes, I wonder if her motives and those who surround her are actually about the EU or about losing?

oneillco

Feb 13, 2013
Yes, its easy when you are privileged, wealthy, able to take the government to court on a principle, backed by similarly wealthy people after having married your way up the social ladder. She is the epitome of those remainers who for the first time in their lives have been told that they have been out manouvred and out voted by the working class and just can't deal with it. She has little to offer other than general platitudes, I wonder if her motives and those who surround her are actually about the EU or about losing?

"little to offer other than general platitudes"??? I presume you know that she has successfully challenged the government in the courts on the most serious of constitutional issues. I did a few searches to establish what you are basing your accusations on and sadly it all seems to be coming from that friend of the working classes the Daily Mail.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here