Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Get rid of 'sent via tapatalk'

Eggman

Jul 8, 2003
West Sussex
I posted about this a week or so ago. I used to be able to disable this at site level, and I had done so.

Tapatalk have since moved the goalposts and have taken functionality away from site owners. They have done this because they have a premium product that they want site owners to pay for. One of the options in the paid product is that site owners can remove those signatures once again.

So, unless individual users turn it off themselves within their app, which they can do, there is nothing I can do.

I am finding Tapatalk's ways of working with site owners now to be somewhat aggressive and I expect to remove Tapatalk from NSC in the near future. Before I do, I will ensure that there is a decent native mobile interface available for those who want it.
Oh my. Hope so. ALWAYS use Tapatalk.

Dec 29, 2011
I just disabled it, it took about 30 seconds. There are no excuses for not doing it - only a buffoon couldn't figure out how to disable it, it's basic stuff.

Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
It's a really good app and it's very easy to switch the sig off.

I've been caught out a couple of times like when they've updated it or when I got a new phone the other day but after one post you notice it and SWITCH IT OFF.

Living proof it can be done!
:thumbsup:

narly101

Feb 16, 2009
London
Is this thread still going?

I can't stand Tapatalk.

I do however like to ensure my plums are proper dry after a good showering.

Sent after tappingsometalc

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here