- wanted by a manager who wasn't interested in transfer dealings
- signed later by a complete berk
- not played by a clueless prick

I'm not surprised he wanted out.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
So that's the spin that'll be used as and when Ince is sold for oodles of cash.

We could be in for a sticky couple of years, when NSC won't be able to say:-
;He was a Poyet signing'.
Or
'Burke didn't arrive until ...'.

Instead we'll have to side with either one of two discredited managers or a discredited DoF.

No spin. It is a fact that Oscar converted Ince from a central defender into a central midfielder.

Bombadier Botty

Complete Twaddle
Jun 2, 2008
It is quite staggering the amount of money we've spent paying the wages of players who are either out of favour, crocked, bizarre transfers, or just not up to it since moving to the Amex. I guess in the grand scheme of things it's the same at all clubs and it just seems that we are particularly cursed on this front.

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
It is quite staggering the amount of money we've spent paying the wages of players who are either out of favour, crocked, bizarre transfers, or just not up to it since moving to the Amex. I guess in the grand scheme of things it's the same at all clubs and it just seems that we are particularly cursed on this front.

Aye

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
and...Christian Walton...
Damn, the one time I didn't add my usual...

...'plus the obvious one I've forgotten', caveat.

The Warren Aspinall signing.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Rea won't be too far behind.
Let's get him in a shirt first.

It's odd how the club could possibly have another conveyor belt of centre halves, so soon after the last one got sold to Bournemouth!!
But hasn't, in living memory, (figure of speech) produced a player that even looks like he could score 20 goals in his career, never mind a season.

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
Let's get him in a shirt first.

It's odd how the club could possibly have another conveyor belt of centre halves, so soon after the last one got sold to Bournemouth!!
But hasn't, in living memory, (figure of speech) produced a player that even looks like he could score 20 goals in his career, never mind a season.

Rea is a defensive midfielder (another CB converted).........conveyor belt has moved on :lolol:

You couldn't be more right about a goalscorer though - our recent record couldn't be much worse!

deletebeepbeepbeep

May 12, 2009
Given that Burke did such a good job on this player it is a wonder he didn't join a Premier League team rather than a team at the arse end of a Turkish league.

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
So people keep saying. The only talent I've seen him display is taking us for a ride, with a smile on his face.

True. But he was MOTM against Man Utd when playing for Swansea and (not so much this season) but seeing him in warm up at half time last season where they do that chase the ball thing, his skill was unbeliveable.

Sadly his best talent has been fleecing us.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here