Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Andone

Algernon

Sep 9, 2012
Newmarket.
I'm sure he was told how important this game was beforehand.
He'll know how important his goal was for us fans and BHA for a long while yet.

zefarelly

NSC Patreon
Jul 7, 2003
Sussex, by the sea
Romanian. Work a lot ****ing harder than the average English slack arse.

Tenacious, pacey, feisty, hard working, passionate, skillful, great awareness and movement, everything you want in a striker. We haven't had a player like him in a pretty long time, really exciting.

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012
Who’s that man from Eastern Europe
Who’s that man we all adore
Florin Andone’s the name
And he scores a goal a game
And his goal left Palace on the floooooor...
Winner! [emoji23][emoji23]

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

ferring seagull

Dec 30, 2010
I was gutted when we missed him first time around.
So glad he is here now and firing (and at half the price) !

Commander

NSC Patreon
Apr 28, 2004
London

Bodian

May 3, 2012
Cumbria
I said on the match thread when I saw the team that I was a bit disappointed that he wasn't in the starting line up. How can we be disappointed that instead of him we have Murray who has scored as many as Kane and Aguero? Yet, yet - there's something about Andone that is so exciting that isn't there with Murray. I think it's the anticipation you get when you see him haring off towards goal, whereas half the time you don't notice Murray until he pops up and puts it in the net. Sometimes we don't look like scoring, even when we do, but tonight, every time we went forward, I thought 'we're in with a chance here'.

I was perplexed when he got substituted v Huddersfield. It's like CH thinking that any player is unlikely to score more than once in each game.
However, I also thought his later shot (tonight) which went miles wide was a shocker. Does anyone think he was going for glory when Knocky was about to reach a better shooting position?

BevBHA

Jan 23, 2017
Andone woooooahhh
Andone woooooahhh
Ran from his own half,
Left Tomkins on his arse

Andone wooooahhh...

Barham's tash

Jun 8, 2013
Rayners Lane
I've banged on about it on other threads but I knew this lad was going to be QUALITY for us.

The only thing that will stop him becoming a Brighton LEGEND will be us not being able to afford to keep him.

Well we PILED on with the five year deal so if someone wants him it’s mega bucks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

hart's shirt

Jul 8, 2003
Kitbag in Dubai
andone1.jpg

Jul 5, 2003
Bristol
I was perplexed when he got substituted v Huddersfield. It's like CH thinking that any player is unlikely to score more than once in each game.
However, I also thought his later shot (tonight) which went miles wide was a shocker. Does anyone think he was going for glory when Knocky was about to reach a better shooting position?
Bit harsh. Ak was covered, you could see what he was trying to do. If strikers make chances they deserve to have a go.

Lower West Stander

Mar 25, 2012
Back in Sussex

Nope.

Knocky was surrounded by defenders - I thought he was right to go for goal.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here