Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Politics] Brexit

If there was a second Brexit referendum how would you vote?

• Total voters

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
You just get the feeling she will try and run down the clock to create market panic and hope the MP's capitulate. Then what, a minority government even more rudderless than now.

The kids have set the house alight and hidden the key, and the grown ups are locked outside

It does seem to look like Brexit is her suicide mission, the whole country can go to the dogs as far as she cares as it is Brexit at all costs. It feels like a bad movie where someone has an alien life form in them controlling them.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
311- 293 The Tories in contempt of Parliament , bye bye May

Must be a right pain trying to get her make up on for the big debate through all those tears .

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patreon
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton
Leadsom now says they will publish the advice

Which makes you wonder why they went through this ridiculous drama .... why not publish in the first place as they were clearly going to lose the vote !

TheJasperCo

Jan 20, 2012
Exeter
Fascinating stuff, all this. I don't understand much of it, but the dramatics and theatrics of Parliament are really quite something.

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
for all the drama what has changed? until parliament has the courage to tell the country they wont follow the referendum result, im afraid the brexit bus continues onwards.

Hampster Gull

Dec 22, 2010
Fascinating stuff, all this. I don't understand much of it, but the dramatics and theatrics of Parliament are really quite something.

I’ve been at home today so had bbc parliament on in the background. In response to Rees Moggs request for quiet when he’s talking by saying “it’s not panto season” those MPs in in the house shouted “oh yes it is” :lolol:

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here