Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Breaking- Mother & 3 daughters stabbed in France

Ludensian Gull

Apr 18, 2009
Thorpness Suffolk
There's nothing you or I can do about it. That's why we have police and security forces. They're doing a great job in this country. There have been loads of people locked up for terror plots which haven't come off.

Give it time and it will happen here again.

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Bound to be seeing as it was your stupid post ..but then you knew that..congrats yourself nutter

Oooooh. So why did you react to it if you knew it was a tongue in cheek pop at the standard of reactions on here....or didn't you spot that?

I haven't been called a nutter for ages....I am honoured.

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
Oooooh. So why did you react to it if you knew it was a tongue in cheek pop at the standard of reactions on here....or didn't you spot that?

I haven't been called a nutter for ages....I am honoured.

Your welcome...seems as though I might have to retract it though ..as I think I owe you an apology

symyjym

Banned
Nov 2, 2009
Brighton / Hove actually
But, as has been mentioned, there was no religious connotation. Nor is there any evidence that it was because the victims were scantily dressed. Although there has been nothing confirmed, the cause of the incident seems to be an argument between two families from neighbouring holiday homes.

No-one is denying that there are people out there who are killing in the name of Islam but to ascribe every single domestic incident or wounding to Muslims is treading a dangerous path

It was reported on Al Jazeera that he said he didn't like them wearing shorts. Scantily dressed for a Muslim is shorts and T-Shirt.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
No apology needed. It's all good

Go into exile in a remote province on the Black Sea, and remain until your death

(where would we be without wikipedia? :lolol:)

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
No-one is denying that there are people out there who are killing in the name of Islam but to ascribe every single domestic incident or wounding to Muslims is treading a dangerous path

ISIS et al are more than happy to claim responsibility for each and every incident that occurs around the world so that can continue to drive a wedge between Islam and the rest of the world.

Why so many people are so keen to assist them with this is beyond me.

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
So we just carry on hoping the problem will go away? It's not going anywhere, it getting worse day by day week by week. Don't know what the answer is but something needs to be done and quick.

What is getting worse day by day?

Don't buy into the fear mate, this is what they want.

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
The atrocities, apart from the axe man in Germany, have all been committed by people born in the countries they inhabited.

The worst death toll in the last year or so has been from the suicidal German pilot who wasn't a Muslim, or radicalised.

Yeah but don't worry about that because it doesn't fit the rhetoric.

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
73 replies, well, 74 now.

Shootiing in Spalding- 12 replies.

Hampster Gull

Dec 22, 2010
ISIS et al are more than happy to claim responsibility for each and every incident that occurs around the world so that can continue to drive a wedge between Islam and the rest of the world.

Why so many people are so keen to assist them with this is beyond me.

They are pushing a culture of fear for their own purposes

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here