Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Joe Gomez

DarrenFreemansPerm

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Sep 28, 2010
Shoreham
Ⓩ-Ⓐ-Ⓜ-Ⓞ-Ⓡ-Ⓐ;7975231 said:
He was a highly rated Charlton teenager (player of the season even I think?) who was signed by Liverpool at 18, broke in to the first team squad straight away but was then sidlined with a broken foot and never got close to the first team again I think.

Snapped ACL. He only started training again in October.

May 24, 2017
We are going have to offer him more money than Bournemouth which lets face isn't going to happen.....if it's a straight choice between Howe and Hughton then we've no chance.....Unfortunately CH will seem like a dinosaur to the lad compared to Klopp and Howe.

Southern Scouse

Jul 21, 2011
Really surprised that Klopp would let him go as he was a massive fan. Gomez is probably the best player not in the first team squad, he's class.
The only thing I would say is that we would have to really check his knee out as he suffered a serious injury, and I would also expect a buy back clause and lots of competition. Let's hope...

Cloughie

Jun 7, 2009
Are we sue that this isn't Toni Gomez from Liverpool? Just been released.

Edit - assume not looking at the argues article.

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
We are going have to offer him more money than Bournemouth which lets face isn't going to happen.....if it's a straight choice between Howe and Hughton then we've no chance.....Unfortunately CH will seem like a dinosaur to the lad compared to Klopp and Howe.

Why don't you piss off back to your own forum? Sad prick.

May 24, 2017
Why don't you piss off back to your own forum? Sad prick.

Well there's no need for that sort of language......i'm sorry if my post stung a bit but beyond the confines of this forum what i said would be the common consensus.....no point in pretending otherwise and there is really no need to get so upset either.

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne
Well there's no need for that sort of language......i'm sorry if my post stung a bit but beyond the confines of this forum what i said would be the common consensus.....no point in pretending otherwise and there is really no need to get so upset either.
You are condescending towards Brighton and your posts betray you. I'm with Cheeky on this. I smell palace....

Napper

Jul 9, 2003
Sussex
I loved Buckley . On his day he was unplayable

Found this from 2012 season . Some magic memories here . How lucky we been at the Amex . Truly special times .

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=qgY2cvE8fTo

96 games we got out of him . Impressive and it just mostly clicked .

He was ok when he left . Nothing like bridcutts departure

I like him still

bhanutz

Aug 23, 2005

What a lemon you are!

perseus

Broad Blue & White stripe
Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
Ⓩ-Ⓐ-Ⓜ-Ⓞ-Ⓡ-Ⓐ;7975231 said:
He was a highly rated Charlton teenager (player of the season even I think?) who was signed by Liverpool at 18, broke in to the first team squad straight away but was then sidlined with a broken foot and never got close to the first team again I think.

Some Liverpool fans rated him.

I am not surprised we are interested in another central defender as Goldson has missed a lot of games. But so has Joe Gomez.

Right footed.

Last edited:

Not Andy Naylor

Dec 12, 2007
Seven Dials

Obviously he will want to go and play for wonderful Eddie Howe. Or rather, not play and sit on the bench alongside his former Liverpool teammates Jordon Ibe and Brad Smith.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here