Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Albion up Wigan down

mickybha

Jan 2, 2010
Obviously depending on other results prior to Easter Monday fixture we could be promoted and we could end Wigan's Championship survival hopes
is it really only 4 years ago they played Man City off the park to win the FA cup final at Wembley

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
Obviously depending on other results prior to Easter Monday fixture we could be promoted and we could end Wigan's Championship survival hopes
is it really only 4 years ago they played Man City off the park to win the FA cup final at Wembley

Or depending on other results they could prolong our agony and they still have hope

El Turi

Injured
Aug 13, 2005
Argentina

I was at that cup final and Callum Mcmanaman put in one of best the individual performances I've ever seen. Now all he can manage is angry cameos for Sheffield Wednesday.

mickybha

Jan 2, 2010
I was at that cup final and Callum Mcmanaman put in one of best the individual performances I've ever seen. Now all he can manage is angry cameos for Sheffield Wednesday.
Thought he looked a certain future England player on that performance your right he had a stormer he was unplayable on the day

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patreon
Aug 8, 2005
Decent effort from Wigan. Softest penalty I've seen for a long time though. Ref must have got carried away with the momentum of the game because that was never a penalty.

They will certainly be motivated on Monday.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Nick Powell came on in 66th minute at 0-2 and has scored a 15 minute hat trick.

Also scored with the last kick on Saturday so has scored 4 in 16 mins of playing time. Decent effort

edna krabappel

NSC Patreon
Jul 7, 2003
Nick Powell came on in 66th minute at 0-2 and has scored a 15 minute hat trick.

Also scored with the last kick on Saturday so has scored 4 in 16 mins of playing time. Decent effort

Should probably have been sent off just before it happened, however.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here