Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Leicester chairman helicopter crashes in car park

Big G

Dec 14, 2005
Brighton
The really sad story here...regardless of who it is and their means of travel and where they sat etc......people went to a football match.....and never got to go home!

Brian Fantana

Oct 8, 2006
In the field
Like many of us, I’ve been been to Leicester to watch us play a number of times. Can anybody explain where the crash happened in comparison with the corner where the away fans are?

From what I can gather, it came down in the car park where the LCFC staff park, and at the opposite end of the ground where fans would make their way away from the stadium.

Weststander

NSC Patreon
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
A witness on Radio 5 Live said two police offers attempted to open the door and smash the windscreen before it exploded.

Brave police, there in seconds:

IMG_2912.PNG

SUIYHP

The King's Gull
Apr 16, 2009
Inside Southwick Tunnel
Partner just told me what happened as we got home, I’m truly shocked. Obviously there is no confirmation about what has happened right now, but if it is true that both Srivaddhanaprabha and Puel were on board and the worst has happened...you don’t want to think it, you hope that it isn’t what you think it might be...either way it’s an incredibly tragic end to what should have been a happy day of football. I send my commiserations to the families of those affected and to Leicester.

Acker79

NSC Patreon
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
SSN reporting Vice-Chairman Aiyawatt Srivaddhanaprabha and Director of Football Jon Rudkin were not on board.

surrey jim

Not in Surrey
Aug 2, 2005
Bevendean
Just woken upto this terrible news . BBC world news reporting the club owner and manager were onboard flight

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here