Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

**Pre Season Enfield v Brighton and Hove Albion, Donkey Lane, 21-07-15**

Horton's halftime iceberg

Blooming Marvellous
Jan 9, 2005
Brighton
Heading down in a couple of hours

http://www.seagulls.co.uk/news/arti...n-under-21s-face-enfield-tonight-2559683.aspx

New summer signings Daniel Akindayini and Joe Ward have been included in the 19-man squad, along with Jesse Starkey, who was involved in the first-team’s training camp in the French Alps.

Several first and second-year scholars have also been given the chance to impress, with Jason Molumby and Remi Meyers among the players making the step up from Ian Buckman’s under-18 squad.

The admission prices for the game are as follows:

Adults: £5.00
Concessions: £3.00
Under-16s: £1.00

Albion (probable squad): Doherty (GK), Smith (GK) Hunt, Barclay, Cadman, Barnett, Mulomby, Starkey, Harris, Ward, Akindayini, Davis, Maguire-Drew, Meyers, Davies, Mandroiu, Mar-Larusson, Kandi, Tighe.

Read more at http://www.seagulls.co.uk/news/arti...ield-tonight-2559683.aspx#BrOU6Gz3toI2RrWW.99

Blooming Marvellous
Jan 9, 2005
Brighton
1 Harry Docherty
2 Rob Hunt
3 Dylan Barnett
4 Jason Molumby
5 Ben Barclay
6 Tom Cadman
7 Jo Ward
8 Jess Starkey
9 Daniel Akindayini
10 Charlie Harris
11 Jason Davies

12 Jordan Maguire Drew
13 Josh Smith
14 Remi Myers
15 Archie Davies
16 Danny Manderiou
17 Ragnar Mar Larusson
18 Chike Kandi
19 Connor Tighe

Apologies if I've got any names spelt wrong had to copy them quickly

Blooming Marvellous
Jan 9, 2005
Brighton
Who got the goals?
And, for anyone who went:
How was Molumby? Anyone stand out?

Own Goal (at both ends to make it 1-1) then Jayson Mulomby, Ben Barclay and Joe Ward, two low fairly long range shots for second and fourth goals.

Looks like it was being filmed so may go online tomorrow. Good team performance from a very young side, great save from the Doherty late on, could have been another two goals for us quite easily, I thought Jason Davies and Akindayini looked lively, but really everyone seemed to put a shift in and the passing and possession good against a Ryman league outfit, none of them would look out of place at this level and all very young tonight, Positive and promising outing, bodes well.

West Hoathly Seagull

Honorary Ruffian
Aug 26, 2003
Sharpthorne/SW11
Molumby hit a cracking goal from 25 yards, award was good and Akindayini led the line well. I have to disappoint 4-4-2 devotees in that he played as a lone striker. Apart from that I don't remember much, as Captain Haddock, his mate and I were making full use of the Rebellion Ale at £3.20 a pint and talking utter garbage as blokes do. Great little ground with the cafe, in a building that looks just like Saltdean Lido, and a burger bar that serves very edible burgers. Now about to get the Victoria Line and hoping I can still get a train back from Vauxhall.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here