Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

U21's at Dorchester tonight

Postman Pat

Jul 24, 2007
Coldean
Would like to see him figure in Luton/Stevenage matches, see how he competes against experienced central defenders.

Given the number of players we are going to need across both games, I am sure he will be.

If he can continue to impress in pre-season, it could save the club £5-10m layout on a striker.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Given the number of players we are going to need across both games, I am sure he will be.

If he can continue to impress in pre-season, it could save the club £5-10m layout on a striker.
Steady on :lolol:

5th choice striker will do for now, let's not pretend he'll be the main man just yet.

The Tactician

Feb 18, 2013
Just HOW GOOD is this Hambo? Only seen him once and he looked fairly impressive, strong and composed. Anyone seen a good deal of him? Can he realistically challenge for the first team?

Postman Pat

Jul 24, 2007
Coldean
[tweet]755853370678648833[/tweet]

Just HOW GOOD is this Hambo? Only seen him once and he looked fairly impressive, strong and composed. Anyone seen a good deal of him? Can he realistically challenge for the first team?

From the brief appearance I saw in the dev squad, he looks like he has a real touch of class. Did more in 15 mins than Harper did in the whole game.

Coldeanseagull

Opinionated
Mar 13, 2013
Coldean
Don't sing his praises too much, it was only against an 8th tier side. Let's see how he copes with a more professional opposition first........then and ONLY then can you decide if it's time to soil yourself

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here