Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield
Yet further proof that they know what they're talking about.
The reverse doesn't seem to harm the Express, Telegraph, Mail & Sun
Indeed. Surely "Independent" means looking at facts and commenting on them accordingly. The other publications you mention just make stuff up to fit their agenda and spoon feed it to their drooling audience. But then anyone with more than half a brain already knows this.

Not Andy Naylor

Dec 12, 2007
Seven Dials
Indeed. Surely "Independent" means looking at facts and commenting on them accordingly. The other publications you mention just make stuff up to fit their agenda and spoon feed it to their drooling audience. But then anyone with more than half a brain already knows this.

When the Indy launched in 1986, it said it would never be beholden to any political party or special interest group. Although after Lebedev bought it/bailed it out, there were a suspiciously large number of big features on causes dear to his heart and long interviews with people called Lebedev. But it was still a brilliant paper to work for. The sports desk Christmas lunches were legendary.

marlowe

Dec 13, 2015
He is a magnificent man. I do find I try to copy him in my day to day life and at work managing people and dealing with clients.

Have you not noticed the look of utter bemusement on their faces while you're trying to coach them in team tactics and 4-4-2 systems instead of concentrating on your actual designated job? And what was their reaction when they discovered you'd spent the company's entire stationary budget for the next five years on some winger from Iran instead of someone whose CV indicated they would have been a far more suitable candidate for the office based role specified?

Farehamseagull

Solly March Fan Club
Nov 22, 2007
Sarisbury Green, Southampton
Have you not noticed the look of utter bemusement on their faces while you're trying to coach them in team tactics and 4-4-2 systems instead of concentrating on your actual designated job? And what was their reaction when they discovered you'd spent the company's entire stationary budget for the next five years on some winger from Iran instead of someone whose CV indicated they would have been a far more suitable candidate for the office based role specified?

No but they were surprised when I absolutely lost my shit and ran up and down the high street shouting in everyones faces and punching the air when we got a sale the other day!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here