Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Misc] OFF LIMITS Subject List

jonnyrovers

mostly tinpot
Aug 13, 2013
Shoreham-by-Sea
:) I'm happy to keep chatting with you, just not going to argue, sorry.
If you don't believe what I'm saying I'm happy for a mod to dig out my original post. You started a new thread misrepresenting something I said this morning so don't expect me to not reply.
'Played the long game, got a bite, landed a whopper' is a bit odd if you ask me but do carry on.

All I'll say is that while your compassion and empathy for vulnerable NSC members is admirable, your implied suggestion that we sanitise our posts to mitigate against myriad impacts and outcomes is farfetched.

You're clearly a good person and as such I too have no interest in falling out. It's too hot...

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patreon
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
Your only knowledge of me is from posts on NSC so that's quite an assumption. You are just a bit miffed about some long forgotten (by me) other thread.. Get over it.
If the mods thought it was an appropriate thread for NSC it would still be here.

I'm talking specifically about how you react to posts on NSC. Like a social worker with a humour bypass. That doesn't mean you're like that in real life or that the thread should have stayed.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patreon
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
I wonder what you would have made of the NSC of a decade+ ago? :lolol:

Possibly the same as me, which is why I had a rather long post haitus.....I honestly wan't in prison for ten years. I didn't burn them.

Husty

Mooderator
Oct 18, 2008
I used to read it in those days. Just didn't start posting until a couple of years ago.
I remember you used to be involved in some pretty heated arguments and you took a lot of flak :)You aren't quite as provocative as you used to be.

I'm also a decade older :thumbsup:

n1 gull

Jul 25, 2003
Hurstpierpoint
I'm talking specifically about how you react to posts on NSC. Like a social worker with a humour bypass. That doesn't mean you're like that in real life or that the thread should have stayed.

Guinness Boy I object to your name and avatar as it makes me want to drink Guinness. Also I suppose the Friday drinking thread has to be banned as well, shame I enjoyed that

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003
Any posts still blaming Liverpool fans for Hillsborough. Lifetime ban for such idiots, I’m right out of patience with these types.

Neville's Breakfast

May 1, 2016
Oxton, Birkenhead
Guinness Boy I object to your name and avatar as it makes me want to drink Guinness. Also I suppose the Friday drinking thread has to be banned as well, shame I enjoyed that

You seem a little confused. Guiness Boy suggested a ban for the poster of the cocaine buying thread. I don't think he has suggested similar for the Friday drinking thread.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patreon
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
You seem a little confused. Guiness Boy suggested a ban for the poster of the cocaine buying thread. I don't think he has suggested similar for the Friday drinking thread.

Don't take it all so literally. [MENTION=616]Guinness Boy[/MENTION] is funny and humane. That said, there are a small number of nasty little shits on here, several of whom, it baffles me, have not been cast into outer darkness by the lazy politically-correct moderators, who seem to be frightened of offending the ladies bicyce seat-sniffing mentalists that drag this board down.

Whitechapel

Famous Last Words
Jul 19, 2014
Not in Whitechapel
For what it’s worth I’d had a few beers and thought it would be funny thread to start. I’d pretend to orchestrate a drug deal, make it as unsubtle as possible and I’d get a couple of bites, a few people realising it was a pissed up joke and then it wouldn’t slide off the front page before 9am. Obviously I got that wrong.

I’d genuinely say getting cocaine dropped to your door is easier than getting a takeaway delivered. I really don’t think anybody is ever actually going to have to resort to using NSC to get a bag of Dennis dropped off, but I’m sorry if anybody took a clearly stupid post seriously. :shrug:

Birdie Boy

Jun 17, 2011
If we got rid of drink, drugs, money, religion and political threads there would only be football left to talk about and then this forum would be like all the other football forums, boring.

jonnyrovers

mostly tinpot
Aug 13, 2013
Shoreham-by-Sea
For what it’s worth I’d had a few beers and thought it would be funny thread to start. I’d pretend to orchestrate a drug deal, make it as unsubtle as possible and I’d get a couple of bites, a few people realising it was a pissed up joke and then it wouldn’t slide off the front page before 9am. Obviously I got that wrong.

I’d genuinely say getting cocaine dropped to your door is easier than getting a takeaway delivered. I really don’t think anybody is ever actually going to have to resort to using NSC to get a bag of Dennis dropped off, but I’m sorry if anybody took a clearly stupid post seriously. :shrug:

I love moments of pissed up mischief like that. It was definitely funny. It was definitely going to rub some folk up the wrong way. It definitely gave me a great excuse to challenge the offence police. A sober man probably wouldn't have done it. No-one died.

seagulls4ever

Oct 2, 2003
Possibly the same as me, which is why I had a rather long post haitus.....I honestly wan't in prison for ten years. I didn't burn them.

Oh really?

Curious, I decided to look at some of your posting history in the distant past.

It seem like you left NSC for a while as you didn't have a clue what you were doing: http://www.northstandchat.com/showthread.php?48157-It-was-worth-a-go

:whistle:

If NSC without a dozen or so individuals blocked is too much for you, then don't ever get into Twitter :lolol:

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
If we got rid of drink, drugs, money, religion and political threads there would only be football left to talk about and then this forum would be like all the other football forums, boring.

Don’t forget fish puns.

Birdie Boy

Jun 17, 2011
I was floundering around on my sole thinking whether to plaice a fish pun in there somewhere.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here