Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Alireza Jahanbakhsh joins Feyenoord

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
I wonder if Ali has been shown an artists impression of the stadium yet?

Joey Jo Jo Jr. Shabadoo

Waxing chumps like candles since ‘75
Oct 4, 2003
There does seem to be an unnecessary delay seeing as he had the medical in Hove yesterday. Feeling slightly nervous.

Wouldn't have been the entire medical last night. Some of it would have been with physio's etc who would have been at Charlton with the players last night so couldn't have done anything.

crabface

Mar 24, 2012
Also they already signed a replacement winger permanently so unlikely - but plausible. The flight into Shoreham from the Netherlands could have been to pick Percy up?!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

There has been a flight to and from the Netherlands for Shoreham every day this week.

TSB

Captain Hindsight
Jul 7, 2003
Lansdowne Place, Hove
There does seem to be an unnecessary delay seeing as he had the medical in Hove yesterday. Feeling slightly nervous.

As I said yesterday, the two parties needed to finalise terms, complete the medical and do the merch shots.
You have no reason to be nervous.

TWOCHOICEStom

Sep 22, 2007
Brighton
The reason this is taking so long is because the club is cobbling together an epic reveal video. Rumor has it that the stumbling block has been whether to use the hashtag #WelcomeAli or #AliJInDaHouse

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
As I said yesterday, the two parties needed to finalise terms, complete the medical and do the merch shots.
You have no reason to be nervous.

Not what Sheebo said yesterday

Joey Jo Jo Jr. Shabadoo

Waxing chumps like candles since ‘75
Oct 4, 2003
The reason this is taking so long is because the club is cobbling together an epic reveal video. Rumor has it that the stumbling block has been whether to use the hashtag #WelcomeAli or #AliJInDaHouse

It's more believable than anything segaullswedgee has posted on this thread.

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patron
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
Pure guess, I'd go for a 2 p.m. press release today.

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
You know NOTHING about this transfer. As you've consistently proven.
If ever there was a time to be banned from a thread.

Nice edit. You have it in for him don't you :wink:

SeagullinExile

Sep 10, 2010
London
Also they already signed a replacement winger permanently so unlikely - but plausible. The flight into Shoreham from the Netherlands could have been to pick Percy up?!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

TBF. AZ are looking for a striker at the moment and he is billed as a centre forward primarily.

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patron
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
Why is there nothing on the Sky Transfer Centre, surely they're normally all over this type of story from bar room rumour up to done deal?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here