Lord Donkey of Queen's Park
NSC Patreon
Apr 5, 2014

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold
What about the volt yellow kit we had?

Does anyone remember that all yellow away kit we wore back in ther late 1980's?, around 1987/88 l would think. It was sponsored by Nobo. I really loved that kit, probably my fave away kit actually, simple and classic.

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patreon
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven
Does anyone remember that all yellow away kit we wore back in ther late 1980's?, around 1987/88 l would think. It was sponsored by Nobo. I really loved that kit, probably my fave away kit actually, simple and classic.

image.jpg

Bring back Spall kits :)

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford

SUIYHP

The King's Gull
Apr 16, 2009
Inside Southwick Tunnel
"Another club becomes a victim of the lazy Nike template design, Brighton's new kit just screams blandness, and looks like it took about five minutes to think up design wise "
:) 1/10

Now, if I were a palace fan who was writing about my rival team’s home kit for an online article, I’d not only be transparent about my allegiance in the article, but I’d also at least try to give an impartial review of the shirt. True, I’d have the right to an opinion in saying it’s not a good shirt, but rating it a 1 is a little too on the nose.

Then again, I’d be a palace fan, so I probably wouldn’t have common sense to begin with. Nothing to see here folks.

(Though if I will be serious, I do agree about Nike being a poor kit manufacturer)

Chinman3000

Sep 28, 2011
Anyone received their pre-order yet? I had an email saying it would be today and I would get a text/email confirming my 1 hour delivery slot;

So far though - nothing.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here